7

Bold: Korean
******************************************************

For the past week, things have been so good, to be honest. School being school, boring. Me and my brother have been hanging out a lot, I chill around the guy's dorm a lot. Kitty moved to another dorm because Minho kicked her out.

Me, Misun, Eunice, and Hana have been hanging out recently, and it got us so close. I'm so grateful to have them here or else it would be so boring.

Minho and I have been getting along these few days as if he suddenly changed after the day he hugged me. Of course, sometimes he can come off as a bit mean or ignorant, just snapping around, but mainly he has been a good friend which has been a relief to my Brother.

Our birthday was in 5 days and I'm already stressed because I have no idea what to give him. Our birthday is usually the most important day for us in the whole year, we get to spend the whole day together just to two of us, only being with our parents for lunch where they would cook us seaweed soup and sing happy birthday with a little cake.

But this year is just us so hopefully we can pass the day together after school.

Today I decided to join Q in his outdoor club since he's the president. I thought as I good friend I could make him company. I'm just waiting for the girls to get ready since they decided to join it me last minute.

"Eunice and Hana are almost ready." Says Misun as she is in our shared room. She gave me a confused look before sitting on my bed, beside me. "Is everything alright?"

"Ye I was just thinking" I nod. "Mine and my brother's birthday is coming and I have no clue what to give him. I've never bought him a present so late."

"Don't worry Jihye, I'm sure you'll find something for him. If you need help we can always help you choose." I let out a big sigh looking at her. I don't think I've struggled this much to choose my brother's gift but I gave him everything already and he didn't tell me what he needed. I feel like I don't know him at all.

"Thank you, Mimi." She nods throwing her arms around me.

"I didn't know there was a group hug happening here." The voice of Eunice echoed in the room. Feet stomped on the ground before feeling two more bodies on us.

"Ah girl, it's getting suffocating." They laugh. "Are you ready? Quincy asked me where we were already." They nod getting up.

ㅇㅅㅇ                         ㅇㅅㅇ                       ㅇㅅㅇ

"Jennie finally sis." Q said greeting me with a hug.

"I'm sorry these three decided to join last minute." I point to my back where the three girls stood.

"Oh that's great! More people to join." He smiles. "Kitty is here you better stay with her for a while because she looks lost." I nod when he points to the lonely girl.

"Yo Covey!" She turns to me running as soon as she sees me.

"Oh my God, thank you for being here!" She hugs me tightly.

"Why are you even here? You don't even know how to walk properly." I ask her.

"Well, ouch. But I'm here because Dae is also coming and I think I can finally talk to him."

"Kitty, I thought you wanted to move on." She shakes her head.

"No, no, I do. But we are still friends but with Yuri being with him ALL the time it's making it difficult for me to talk to him."

"Covey, you shouldn't-"

"All right, people, welcome to KISS's Outdoor Club," Quincy says loudly getting everyone's attention. Thank you, Q for interrupting.