12

Dinner went well, to say the least, everyone was having such a nice time talking and laughing. The food was absolutely amazing since it was my grandmother who made it.

After dinner, everyone was leaving one by one. At this point, everyone was gone and it was just me, my brother, Minho, my grandmother, and Gunwook since he begged his parents to let him stay with us.

"Kids I'm going to bed, thank you for the good time." My grandma said to us getting up from the sofa and we smiled at her. "Gunwook are you coming? It's time for bed."

"But? I wanted to stay with Jiji and Jae." Gunwook whines making my grandma groan in annoyance.

"Don't worry Nany I'll take care of him." Seokjae says.

"Oh, I'm worried. Jihye take care of Gunwook." I laugh nodding to my grandma.

"I will Nany don't worry."

"But? Why don't you trust me?" Jae whined just like Gunwook had moments ago.

"Ask yourself." She said before leaving.

"Well let me excuse myself too since I'm pretty tired. Minho don't forget that you are sleeping in my room tonight. My. room." Seokjae said making the My room very clear to all of us.

"Yes, I'll sleep in your room." Minho mocks the boy. "maybe we can cuddle to sleep." Jae then made a disgusted face.

"you better sleep 2 feet away from me brother." He warns Minho before heading out upstairs.

Silent fell upon the living room, Gunwook laid on my arms pretty tiredly. I looked over to Minho who was already looking at me. I mouth a "help" and looked down at my cousin who was getting comfortable in my arms, Minho only laughed and shook his head.

"Hey Gunwook." I shake the boy in my arms. "Gunwook get up." this time Gunwook got up and sat properly in the middle of me and Minho.

"I'm up. I wasn't sleeping." He said as me and Minho started laughing.

"Now. Now. The real question is are you two dating?" The younger boy asked for the second time today.

"Not again Gunwook." I groaned.

"But? You guys look a lot closer since Minho went to call for dinner." Gunwook whined.

"How so?" I asked him.

"Well, he hasn't left your side since."

"That doesn't mean anything, young boy." I hit his head slightly. "You shouldn't ask that and most importantly you should not doubt us."

"I'm sorry." He looks down.

"It's ok wook, you're just curious. I was like that when I was your age too, and still am." Minho comforted the little guy making him look up to the older smiling.

"Really?"

"Yes, as long as you don't bother anyone and don't get too nosy it's ok to be curious." Minho ruffles my cousin's hair. "Now let's get you to bed yeah?" Minho asked grabbing the younger guy and putting him on his shoulder.

I laughed at their interaction. Minho for sure was good with kids and that is probably the most attractive thing a guy can show. He's so nice to me and my family I can't help but fall more and more for him.

"Jihye?" I snap out of it.

"yeah?" I get up from the couch.

"Where is the bathroom? He needs to brush his teeth." And he knows the kid's needs?!! I nod coughing as I shake my head from the thoughts.