4

"Miyoungah turn that off" A voice mumbles making me wake up with its voice and the annoying sound of the alarm playing.

"Yah Miyoung!" Shouts the voice moments later making me shoot my eyes wide open with the sudden voice rise taking a few breaths feeling my heart beating at the light of speed.

"I'm not Miyoung." I say with a morning voice. The girl finally sat up and her eyes went wide as she notices I'm not Miyoung and she was sharing a dorm with someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." She says embarrassed bringing her hands up to hide her face.

"I'm Misun by the way." She says dropping her hands on the mattress.

"Jihye, you can call me Jennie if you want to." I said barely opening my eyes.

"You're English?"

"American. Well, I was born here but I lived pretty much all my life there." She nods.

"That's interesting. I'm really sorry I woke you up, go back to sleep it's super early still." She says grabbing her phone and turning off the alarm that was about to play again.

"Why do you wake up so early anyway?" Now I had lost all my tiredness and become more interested in her.

"Well on the first days of school, I always liked to do everything on my own time, double-check everything, those stuff you know?" She says jumping out of her bed going to her wardrobe taking out some clothes with her and making her way to the door.

"Just go to sleep, I'll feel bad if you get tired throughout the day" I shake my head.

"It's ok don't worry, I lost my sleep anyways." She smiles heading off to the bathroom.

Yawning and throwing my arms up I finally decide to get out of bed and dress something warmer to go to a convince store to get something to eat, I should probably think about going grocery shopping today.

Throwing a black tank top with black sweater pants, dressing a warm bear brown jacket. It's been getting cold these days in Korea, at least in the morning.

ㅇㅅㅇ                         ㅇㅅㅇ                       ㅇㅅㅇ

In the convince store I thought of buying breakfast for my brother so I got him some food with drinks and went back to school.

On my way back I saw Seokjae walking down the stairs of the school.

"Jae!" I shout.

"Jihye?" He turns my way. "What are you doing here, did you go alone outside?"

"No, my imaginary boyfriend came with me." He rolls his eyes making me smile.

"I got us breakfast." I show him the white bag full of food with a big smile.

"Oh really? Thank you" He takes the bag from me.

"C'mon Ji, let's eat in my dorm." He went back inside making me follow him.

"How's Kitty?" I asked speeding up my pace so I could stay next to him.

"Well she didn't get out of the room, I tried to talk with her but she pushed me away. I even tried to imitate you to see if she would fall for it." He shrugged.

"You did what?" He laughs.

"Yep. By the way, what's with you and Minho?" His laughter fell.

"Your friend? Nothing why?" I could only look at what was in front of me, not ready to face my brothers because of this talk. Last time we talked about Minho we fought.