10

(I'll use Sangheon's last name on Minho, so it'll be Lee Minho. Just cuz idk his last name on the show.)
********************************************************
"Look who finally decided to show up" I smirk at the two boys walking in my direction.

"Did we keep you waiting for too long?" Seokjae asked.

"Yes."

"Too bad princess." Minho says taking my bag from my shoulders and placing it on top of his shoulders, on top of his bag.

"What's up with y'all?" Jae asks as we start walking to the entrance of the school.

"Nothing why?" Minho shrugged looking at the disgusted boy, who was already looking at the two of us.

"I'm rethinking if I want you to be friends or not." Jake says going ahead of us to our grandma's car that was already waiting for us a few yards away from school since the school was loaded with other families coming to get their kids or buses waiting for students.

Minho took a glance at me before chuckling at my brother's reaction, reaching out to my hair ruffling before running to my brother and wrapping his arms around the younger.

For once I felt like life in South Korea was good. Of course, me and Kitty weren't in the best conditions because we kept on disagreeing on things, but it doesn't mean life isn't still good. I always imagined life in Korea with my brother and friends and right now, in reality, it feels just like in my daydreams.

"Yoi Sleeping Beauty when will you stop daydreaming?" A voice called from in front of me making me snap my head up looking at my brother who had a dumb look on his face. I frown rushing in the middle of them.

"What were daydreaming about?" Minho looked over me making me smile.

"I wasn't daydreaming, I was planning on a few ways of how to murder one of you today." Jake laughs throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Kill lover boy over there, I heard he annoyed you very much in the past. You can finally get your revenge." Jake pointed at Minho who was looking at us in disbelief making me nod.

"What's in the past stays in the past." Minho commented sounding offended making Jake laugh even more.

"What are you guys laughing about?" The voice of my grandma stopped us. She had been waiting for us outside of her car, leaning against it. Our grandma was one of the most modern old ladies I've ever met, she's so charming and so young-headed. She loves the city, she loves fashion.

"Minho was being overdramatic." Jake spoke up walking to our grandma and giving her a big hug.

"So this is the famous Minho?" Grandma said with Jake still on her side, side-hugging her.

"Yes. I'm Lee Minho, nice to meet you." Minho bowed politely making both me and my grandma smile widely.

"Wow, what a polite boy. Hello Minho I'm Kim Haewon." Grandma said still smiling at Minho. "What a nice boy you got Jihye." She winks at me making me blush deeply at her comment.

"Nanny Minho's been my best friend for years, not hers." Jake frowned.

"Oh, what a nice boy you have Seokjae." Me and Minho laugh loudly at my grandma's answer.

"No no no no no, that's not what I meant Nanny." Jake whined going inside the car like a little kid.

"That one was good!" I high-fived my grandma before going inside the car.

Since Jake sat on the passenger sit, me and Minho had to sit on the back, each of us on a side of the car. The ride was normal, my nanny was making conversation with all of us while music from the radio was playing in the background.