11

Bold: English
********************************************************
"We're back!" Gunwook's little voice yelled, struggling to take his shoes and running towards the living room. "Ma look at what Jiji bought for me!"

I looked beside me, and Minho was already looking at me. I gave a little chuckle shaking my head before heading to the living room.

"What did you do Gunwook?" His mum asked looking at the little kid smiling and jumping while grabbing his toy of Spiderman.

"He didn't do anything, auntie." I tell her.

"Knowing you, you probably bought him something so he doesn't talk about something again." Jae appears from the kitchen crossing his arms.

"He didn't. She's not lying." Minho said behind me.

"Sure." Jake replied before going back to the kitchen making Minho follow him.

"Did you say thank you to your cousin Wook?" My uncle asked the little guy who was sitting on his lap showing the new toy to his father.

"Of course I did, she's the best! She gave me my favourite hero!" Gunwook said smiling.

"Thank you Jihye, you didn't have to." my aunt pats down next to her so I can sit down.

"Ah it's alright, I needed to give him something since I missed his birthday." I told her shaking my head, my eyes couldn't leave the little boy playing with his dad. The way I missed this family couldn't be put into words, I'm so glad I got to be with them again.

"Is that guy, Minho? Is he your boyfriend?" My head snaps towards my aunt making my eyes wide.

"What? No!" I shake my head nonstop making her let out a chuckle.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!" She chuckles once again.

"When are you getting a boyfriend then Jihye?" my other aunt, sitting on the other side of me, asks me.

"I don't know, auntie. When the right time comes I'll date." she nods.

"I know, sweetie. I just hoped you had one, you're beautiful." She said back making me nod awkwardly. "What about Seokjae? Is he still with that American girl?"

"No, they broke up before we came back."

"Good. It's better for him. I hope he finds someone here." She said. Sometimes my family can be a bit... selfish, I guess. I love them but sometimes they say things very disrespectful. I know it's not their fault, some of them grew up like this.

"Yeah... I guess." I said getting up. "I'll be right back." I walked far from the living room, I went upstairs and got to the balcony.

I sat down on the ground looking at the dark neighbourhood. I haven't had time to stop a think, be on my own for a bit. Feeling the cold breeze hit my face, the temperature around September wasn't cold at all, only at night you could feel time starting to get cold.

I missed sitting here just looking out to other houses at night. Everything was so quiet and nice. Being here makes me think or rethink life.

I got here weeks ago. I met a lot of people I could see in my life still in a few years.

My feelings are making me confused towards Minho. I like him, I know that. I'm just scared of getting hurt. I don't know, Minho is a great guy when he wants to. I don't know if he would like me as his girlfriend.

My girl friends are the best, they've been here for me since we met. We're always together, joking around. We spend the nights watching movies, studying together, and joking around.