5

"What class do you have first?" Misun asks me as we walk together to the main school building.

"History, I think." I pull out my phone to see my timetable. "Yep, History."

"Really? I do too." She says smiling.

"Do you know where is it?" She nods.

"Of course, c'mon."

ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅇㅅㅇ

History went pretty well, can't say the same for Math. I might have good grades in everything but math is just a problem to me, literally.

I and Misun met another girl, Eunice, and Hana, who apparently were also sharing the dorm with us. They're really nice girls, funny as well. I can see that we'll be great friends this school year.

"If math was only 2+2 I would still need help with it." I groan sitting down next to my brother who was sitting on the table with Minho.

"Are you really that dumb?" Minho asks making me stare at him.

"Are you really that dumb?" I mock him and he rolls his eyes.

"Ugh, just get together already." Groaned Quincy as he sits down in front of me, next to Minho.

"Ew dude." Whines Minho.

"Where's Kitty anyways?" I ask changing subjects.

"I left her, she was being weird." Quincy says unbothered.

"You just left her alone?" He nods.

"On the first day of school?" He nods again.

"While people are calling her Portland Stalker?" He nods one last time.

"Okay, where are you going with this?" Q asks in a confusing tone making me just get my bag and rust out of the table trying to find Kitty.

Kitty was nowhere to be found, in the cafeteria, the bathrooms, or the library. I don't know where to find this girl. The fact that she's alone on the first day when people are already judging her makes me scared for her.

She's my best friend and just seeing people calling her that when they don't even know her well makes me mad at them.

As I walk past the school garden I hear a slight sob that made me start following the sound.

To my surprise, not really, it was Kitty.

"Kitty." I sat down on the grass next to her.

"Jennieeee" She continues while more tears stream out of her eyes, looking like a waterfall. She stretches her arms out making me hug her tightly.

"Kitty it's going to be ok." I pet her hair.

"Look, you came here ok? You're in South Korea, in the same school your mom went to, following the same step as her, you have me and Jake.  It's going to be ok, who's Dae? Bro forget that dude. Live new experiences, you have millions of people in this school." I smirk making her laugh.

"I know it's just that." She breathes out. "Me and Dae have been talking for 4 years. 4 years. And me just doing all this to find out he's not who he seemed to be. Did you know he's the son of the chauffeur of Yuri's dad? He was never rich. And not that, that's a problem but he lied to me." She cries more.

"It's ok Kitty, c'mon you just got hurt for the first time in your teenage years. Did you think being a teenager you would not get hurt by people or be dumped?" She shakes her head. "See, it's not bad at all, you're growing up, it's part of it. You've got to move on. C'mon, this is not how we planned this was going to be on our first day of school. Change posture c'mon." I get up handing out my hand.