3

Bold: Korean
********************************************************

"Kitty!" I call out to the lost girl looking around.

"Hey, what took you so long?" She adjusts her bag on her shoulder.

"Sorry, I lost track of time." I shrug my shoulders.

"It's ok, let's go in we're a bit late." She says going to my right linking her harm with mine.

We walked inside the party with a wow look on our faces, eyes sparking with joy. This wasn't like any American welcome parties, this was way different, modern.

The music was loud but not loud enough for you not to hear your conversation with your friends. Some people were on the dance floor already, others were talking with other people, drinking, or eating.

We looked around speechless to even say a word.

"This looks amazing!" I start.

"Right?!" She looks at me. She bumped into someone making us stop in our tracks and the person cursed. "Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry"

"Gosh, watch where you're going." they said at the same time.

"Oh, so you do speak English." Kitty says making me look confused.

"Busted." laughed the guy in front of me. Handing him a white towel.

My brother's presence made me confused also. He was inside the party and it seems like he found his friends already.

"Welcome to KISS." says the guy who had spilled drink all over him.

"Don't feel bad. He loves to pull this move on people." Says the other guy, Q. "He did it to me the first time we met." I know him, I've seen him before when he was on call with my brother and I joined.

Maybe he doesn't recognizes me.

Suddenly Q looks surprised, nudging both Jae and the other guy.

"Goddamn it, Q,  this is bespoke." The guy said with a strong British accent, yep that's Minho.

"Shut up about the clothes, for a second" Q points in front of us. "Look at our boy." I looked at where he was pointing.

"Where did Dae get that suit?" Said Minho changing faces immediately.

"Yo, Dae" Shouts Jake.

Kitty looked behind her freezing at the fact she was now in the same room as her boyfriend.

When Dae saw her they ran to each other's arms. Is this going to be my best friends first kiss? Ew. I can't see this.

"Relationships are disgusting." I spat looking at the 3 boys in front of me.

"They sure are Ji." Q agreed.

"You know her?" Minho asked confused.

"Of course I know her, she's Jakes's sister, Jennie." Q said not bothered.

"I didn't know you had a sister Jake"

"Maybe because you're ignorant. I have sat down next to Jake while y'all were on call." I take a sip of the drink Jae passed me.

"What did you call me?" He asks offended.

"You heard me" I shrugged.