Chapter-01

The horrid noise from my alarm makes me wanna die.

I quickly turn it off and get out of bed.

I tip toe into the bathroom and lock the door, I strip off my clothes and look at the bruises I got yesterday.

They don't hurt as much, Im used to this much amount of pain.

I look in the mirror admiring my beauty for a couple of minutes before hopping into the shower.

I switch the water to be as cold as possible and then carefully apply the soap near my bruises.

I pick up my toothbrush and toothpaste from the counter, I apply the toothpaste on my toothbrush, toss the toothpaste back on the counter and start to brush my teeth in the shower.

It's not weird and I don't care if it's weird.

Soon, I get out of the bathroom and dry myself, I take out an outfit from my mother's closet.

To be honest, she's not even worthy of being called as a mother, she's a fucking pathetic bitch who didn't care about her husband beating the shit out of her own child. She's not a mother, she's a fucking monster or I just call her by her name, Mia.

I mean afterall, he is my step father, why would he even give a shit about me? I have heard from Micheal, my step father, babbling while being drunk, about Mia and my biological father.

Apparently, Mia was pregnant with me when she ran away from my biological father because she fell in love with Micheal? Like this piece of trash?

Anyways, Mia might be a bitch but she had a great sense of fashion.

The outfit:

I carefully wear the outfit and check the time on the small alarm clock that I had, it read '7:43'

I guess being careful about the soap took me alot of time in the shower.

I quickly tip toe the fuck Outta the room and then walk towards the main hall where I saw Micheal sleeping on the couch with a bottle of vodka he bought from my money.

I try to quickly and quietly get out of the house, 'thud' I hear of a glass falling down to the floor from a small height.

My eyes quickly turn around to see Micheal moving around, I quickly and silently run towards the kitchen before he sees me,

He finally looks up from the handle of the couch to the kitchen where I stand near the counters taking out the bread and the meat.

Sometimes I just act and get out of his grip. Hopefully this is that sometimes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asks with a weird voice, actually, that's not a weird voice that's just his voice being a fucking drunkard.

"I- s-sandwich" I stutter, like bro, I'm badass and shit but in front of him? I whimper like a fucking dog and I hate it.

"Well make it quick" he yells and then turns back around,

I quickly toast the bread and apply the sauces on it, I then put in some meat and then enclose the sandwich with bread.

The tastier the sandwich, the less chances of me getting hit.

I put it on a plate with a glass of ice cold water and tip toe my way in front of him, I quietly keep the plate and the glass down,

I turn around a feel something on my wrist, I look at it, Micheal grasping onto my hand aggressively,

"Where the fuck are you going?" He says with hiccups,

"M-money" I reply stuttering, He dosent know that I work as an assassin, all he cares about is money. Infact, the reason for me getting beaten up yesterday was money.

The more the money, the less chances of me getting hit.

"Back before 5" he orders as he tightens his grips on my hand,

"Y-yes sir" I reply and he finally let's go of my hand, I quickly get the fuck out of there and take a good deep breath.

The neighborhood isn't good either, our house has been broken into a couple of times but of course, it was my money that was stolen

I look to the right to see our car, well, basically it's Mia's car but the brakes don't work and since I don't drive, there's no point in getting it fixed.

I wish I could sell it but Micheal is crazy about it.