Chapter-18

It was a looong day.

Matt gave me a tour around the school, met with a couple of my teachers and brought books for me.

We walked towards the car while matt was holding my books and I was looking throught the schedule.

"Where's your key? For the locker?" Matt asked suddenly,

I pulled them out from the pocket of my bottoms, "I didn't lose them" I replied with a smile and he smiled back as we sat back in the car.

Matt placed all my books in the trunk of the car before sitting beside me in the back.

The car soon started and stopped at a Mall. I looked at matt confused,

"Logan asked me to get you some clothes and anything that you would require.. for school" matt smiled as he opened the door for me after getting out of the car.

"Thanks" I mumbled, not knowing what else to speak.

Matt was beaming with joy and energy as he pulled my hand and dragged me into the mall while chuckling, "you'll have so much fun" he smiled,

We both entered the mall and he took me to a bunch of places. He brought me clothes, a laptop, airpods, shoes and some accessories which I refused for but matt insisted.

Now, we were walking towards an odd shop. Victoria's secret? Seriously? Before matt left me alone for privacy, he handed me his black card. And told me the pin.

Black card? Seriously does everyone own a black card in this family? Or is it the same one? I looked at it weirdly.

He walked away as I entered the store. He went to some food outlet to get us some food.

I checked the time on my phone, it was almost 1pm. I looked around and honestly, sheesh.

I selected some essential undergarments before checking out. The cashier was just as shocked as I was when I first saw the black card. I inserted the pin and soon walked out with a bag filled with undergarments on my arm.

As I walked out, I realised matt hadn't returned. I took a deep breath and just stood beside the store, waiting for him. Looking at other people.

Feeling bored, I started moving here and there but still near the store as matt had left me here so he will be back here for me.

Suddenly, out of the blue. A guy covered my mouth and pulled me to himself.

He hid me and himself behind the wall of the store. It was a dark place, no one could see us.

I felt the adrenaline rush in my body. The man was covering my mouth while my back was against his chest.

Before taking any action, I waited to see what he was upto and what his motive was,

"You shouldn't have returned" he spoke, his voice was rough and laced with very thick French accent. I almost didn't understand him.

I kicked my foot against the wall and now I was away from him, I looked at him as I dropped the bag down the floor.

He looked hot, ngl. But he was older.

He charged towards me to capture me again but I simply walked away from him, he was filled with pure rage. I wonder why? I felt like toying with him.

He pulled out his knife before charging at me once again,

I blocked his swing of the knife and pushed him back, he was strong and heavy. Italians sure are fun.

After slight struggle, I pinned him against the ground, holding his wrists above his head. He tried to get me off him but I was sitting on his torso.

I chuckled softly, "what's so funny?" He asked, struggling to free himself from my grip.

"You. You are funny" I smiled before quickly turning him over and smashing his head down on the floor.

Blood started flowing out of his head but I didn't stop, I covered his mouth and held his wrist behind his back.

"Shut the fuck up" I whispered in his ears.

"Crying? Pathetic" I looked at him, he was bleeding from his head,

But he looked pretty when he cried, he looked pretty as I pushed him closer to death.

Finally, there was no resistance, he was dead.

"Alexis!" I heard someone yelling. I peaked from behind the wall, it was matt.

I took a deep breath before calling Enzo and informing him about the Situation.

I dragged the body way into the back, it was completely dark there.

I chuckled silently as I kneeled infront of him, looking at his face. Covered in blood yet he looked so handsome.

I finally stood up, looking at myself. No blood on me, thankfully.

I picked up the bag and rushed to the other side before matt could see me.

I acted like I was walking towards him and he saw me, finally calming down.

"Were you looking for me? Sorry, I went to the bathroom" I looked at him,

"Oh, it's okay" he smiled as he handed me my cup of coke and we started to walk back to the car.

I handed back his black card as he opened the door for me.

"You can keep it" he smiled warmly as he closed the door and walked to the other side to sit beside me,

"What?" I turned to him as he sat beside me, "I don't need it" I replied

"Just keep it, for future" he replied. I kept the bag beside me and took a deep breath before we started moving back towards our house.

I sipped the coke until we reached a other place, "seriously though, when are we going home?" I asked him,

"Do you not enjoy hanging with me?" He asked with genuine concern,

"No it's not that, it's just that I don't really like surprises" I reassured him as he helped me step out of the car.

"Well, you should learn to love surprises, cause you are going to get thousands now" he smiled, as we walked inside.

*A/N: fight scenes are so tough to write I'm sorryyy 😭😭😭😭*