Chapter-13

Logan looked at me a bit worried. Like dude, chill. Didn't you just attempt to kill me? And that whole slut thing, I can't get it off my mind.

Like dude, do you not have basics manner? Or even the slightest common sense?

A car was soon drove towards us for picking us up. Alec and logan whispered to eachother.

Logan opened the door for me in the backseat and I entered, he then closed the door and walked to the other side, sitting beside me.

Alec sat in the front.

"Alexis" Logan spoke out softly in a low tone and I turned to look at him as the driver began to drive.

"I'm really sorry, I can't imagine how I would have felt if that knife would have actually hurt you. Im really happy that your fine and.. I'm just really sorry" he spoke,

Alex sat in the front but he turned his face back to look at logon with a bit of surprise, "you know how to apologise?" He spoke sarcastically,

"Eyes in front" logan ordered Alec and he didn't turn his gaze forward. "Are you okay? How's the wound?" He asked concerned, oh right. I forgot about that.

"It's just a bit uncomfortable to me" I spoke up, like dude. Fuck off. "How easy it is for you to just shame a woman and hurt her" I mumbled, my own words sent a shiver down my spine,

He ran his hand through his hair as he looked for the perfect words, "I'll make sure it never happens again. I  apologise for making you uncomfortable." His voice was soft and guilty, "truth be told, and I know I shouldn't say this but your brothers just mess around which does include me. I hope you understand what I meant" he smiled softly, I simply nodded.

We soon arrived at the location and before I could open the door, alec opened it for me. I stepped out and turned around as logan lowered the window while still remaining inside,

"Your not gonna come with us?" I ask to him through the window,

He simply shook his head indicating a no, "I have some work to do, although, you both have fun" he smiles.

The car then drives off.

Alec and I walk inside the tall building and then head inside,I feel a couple of guys following us but Alec seemed unfazed but this.

Either they are our men or alec is dumb.

Occasionally, I glanced around to look at them, they don't seem like they are here to hurt us.

We stepped into the elevator, alec pressed the 23rd floor.

It was silent.

"So, anything in mind? What do you usually sketch?" He asks,

Dead bodies, that lovely blood spilling out of their body. Their lifeless face and body, those expressions are to die for. Litreally.

"Anatomy I guess" I replied,

He nodded to it, I guess he isn't impressed?

"And you?" I asked genuinely,

"Oh, I just simply do potraits and sceneries. And sometimes just sketch according to my feelings" he smiles at me and then we walk outside the elevator.

I follow him and we enter a big room with art supplies, canvases and a bunch of paintings. Most of them were painting of a face.

I looked around a bit before sitting beside him infront of table,

"Anything in mind for now?" He asked with a soft smile,

"Not really" I mumbled as I continued to look around,