Chapter-26

I woke up with a throbbing headache, I rolled around a bit, pressing my head with my hands until I felt another set of hands on my head.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around to see Harry.

I softly gulped as I sat up, "headache?" He asked, softly.

"It's fine" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. 

He was standing near my bed, I stood up from the bed and walked past him to the bathroom.

The door was open as I picked up to brush my teeth.

"You have school today" he spoke up,

I gently nodded, still brushing my teeth. 

"I'll meet you downstairs then, I'm taking your school bag. Okay?" He asked and I nodded again as I watched him leave closing the door on his way out.

I locked the bathroom door and took off my clothes.

Well, fuck.

I didn't feel it earlier but now that I see the bruises I got yesterday, it looks terrible and it's starting to hurt. It's fine, I'll pull through. I always do.

I quickly took a shower and changed into some school appropriate clothes.

Outfit:

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the bathroom, taking my phone and heading downstairs

I entered the dinning room and found everyone waiting for me. Logan pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. 

"Excited?" Matt smiled, it was the first time I was going to a school. Well, not my first time but the last I did go was a very long time back.

I simply nodded, I didn't know what people my age liked. I felt a bit nervous.

Breakfast was quite. No one spoke anything. 

I ate slowly and surprisingly, it didn't take long for me to finish breakfast.

Everyone except logan and father stood up, it was a bit awkward being the only girl for some reason. We left the room.

I picked up my schoolbag from the couch, Harry smiled at me as matt, alec and I walked outside.

The driver pulled up to where we stood and waited for us to enter. But these to idiots were playing rock paper scissors to sit with me.

I sighed softly and opened the front door, sitting beside the driver as I fastened the seatbelt. Even the driver was a bit surprised.

Matt and alec sat in the back, a little disappointed.

I kept the bag in my lap as the driver started driving.

After almost 10 minutes we reached the school. All eyes on us. Especially me.

Matt opened the door for me as I removed the seatbelt and stood out from the car, wearing my backpack.