Chapter-25

"Do you realise what you just did?" Father asked, angrily.

"Killed your champion?" I scoffed,

I saw him sigh in disbelief,

Harry walked closer to me,

"Fucking.." he grunted, I saw his fist closed up. What you wanna punch me?

Jade stood up from Logan's lap and walked towards me, closer than Harry.

"What he meant is, we want you to be the new champion. Our guy, you know?" She smiled cunningly, I'm getting very different vibes from her

"Obviously I'm the new champion. I just took that bastard down. And why exactly should I be 'your guy?' " I asked, amused.

I could see Harry and matt get frustrated as logan slowly stood up from his chair and stood beside father.

"Being our guy would give you countless benefits" logan spoke, running his hand through his hair.

"We will offer you more money than any other gang" Harry gritted his teeth,

"Okay but what's up with you? Why are you so hostile towards me?" I scoffed turning to Harry,

He seemed to be a bit shocked?

"He's like that to everyone" jade walked closer to me, she leaned closer to me, her face came near my shoulder as she, hugged me?

What is happening? My body stiffened.

She whispered in my ears, "I saw your scars and bruises. If anyone else saw them or if these guys know about them. Honey, you won't get any offers. You would seem too pathetic" She dosent seem like an elder sister anymore.

I pulled back, releasing myself from her arms,

I looked at her amused. She has guts.

She thinks this will get me to be 'their guy' but she's so damn wrong. I could just go to someone who will see my scars and bruises as accomplishments I gained while combating with others. And why exactly would I show them to anyone?

I shook my head as I stepped closer, extending my hand. I underestimated jade as well. I forgot I'm not alexis right now and that I'm only a stranger to them.

"Fine" I spoke in a nonchalant voice,

Everyone looked surprised, probably thinking jade convinced me. Well, I guess she kind of did?

Dad extended his hand and shook my hand.

"Imma go now" I said as we both pulled back our hands,

Dad nodded.

I turned around to leave but felt a grip on my wrist,

I turned around again and saw Harry gripping on my hand tightly,

I stayed still,

"What?" I asked,

"Leave her" father exclaimed,

"Your so fucking disgusting" he spoke, his face was filled with anger and disgust.

I felt bad. Why did I feel bad? It's nothing. I shouldnt feel bad.

Matt pulled Harry and I shook my hands off from him,

"What's your deal?" I asked, scoffing.

"If you want me to be 'your guy', you better speak up" I turned towards jade,

"Lucas and Harry were good friends" she sighed,

"Friends with that pathetic bastard?" I scoffed, I know it angered him but I was hurt. Seeing Harry so disgusted by me just made me hurt and angry.