Chapter-12

"you okay?" Harry asks as the other two leave, I nod gently before he takes me to my room

It was clear he didn't wanna talk about it because c'mon, how can you explain to your sister about your brother attempting to kill you without telling her the truth that they are in the mafia?

I still felt the whole fact that it was just that easy for them to kill a girl and call her a slut a bit uncomfortable.. that's probably a con of me staying here.

Harry opened the room of this gigantic room, and I just looked at it in awe.

"Get some rest" Harry smiled as I entered the room, "and, think about it.. tell me your favourite food, I'll make sure that's what's for lunch or afternoon snack" he smiled before leaving. I locked the door and walked towards the bathroom as I set the bag on the counter.

I took out a pair of clothes and some medicines. Taking of my clothes and looking in the mirror.

Unlike last time, I don't feel comfortable or admire the beauty that my body presents. I feel disgusted by it. I feel unpure. I hop into the shower before letting any other thoughts into my mind. The cold water just freezes my body.

After a couple of minutes, I head out and dry my body before applying cream. My left arm was still pretty numb, the wound was healing slowly. My ribs felt like they were broken from the beating I had gotten from Micheal.

The outfit:

I took in a deep breath before wearing my clothes and heading out with my bag

I took in a deep breath before wearing my clothes and heading out with my bag. I placed the bag on the desk and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Thinking about stuff.

I want a shoulder to rely on, but do I? And if I do, in what sense? A love intrest? A family member? A friend? What is it that I crave so badly? Whose touch would comfort me?

I hear a sudden knock and I jolt up. I walk towards the door and open it up, it was Harry.

"What's your favourite food?" He asked in a soft tone,

"Chocolate" I hesitated,

Harry smiled brightly, "and colour?" His tone still gentle,

"Pink.. I guess" I mumbled as I looked away,

"Thank you" he smiled before taking my hand, "let's go for lunch"

"I.. Im not hungry" I spoke, my gaze lowered,

"I can't help you Alexis, it's not a request but an order and to go against it you would have to talk to dad" he spoke softly,

"But you can eat whatever you wish" he adds with a smile,

I nod softly before walking with him downstairs. Everyone was already sitting on their seats. I sat in between of Harry and Logan.

Logan turned to me and whispered his apology to which I gently nodded,

The two other siblings just stared at me with happiness,

"I'm Alec" one of them spoke, joyfully "and this is matt" he added looking at the guy beside him,

"Im-" I spoke but got cut off from matt,

"Alexis, we know" he smiled brightly to which I simply nodded.

The food was soon served, the dinner was silent just as I had expected.

The plate was placed infront of me with some chicken and vegetables.

I softly gulped and looked up to see everyone staring at me. As I made eye contact with the one infront of me, Alec. He quickly looked away and so did the others.

I picked up the fork with my right hand as my breathing was a bit shallow.

Everyone began to eat to not make me uncomfortable. But guess what? You already did.

I pierced the fork into the vegetable and slowly brought it closer to my mouth, eating it with caution and hoping I don't throw my organs up.

After a couple of minutes, I had finished 2/3 of my food while everyone looked at me with their empty plates,

"Sorry" I mumbled softly as I ate slowly but c'mon, you guys are the one forcing me to eat. Why should I apologise? Oh wait that's just how my nature is. Apologizing for shit in which it's not even my fault. Thanks Micheal.

"sorry?" Alec repeated with a worried look on his face, "you don't have anything to be sorry for" he added softly. I remained silent and continued to eat slowly.

As soon as I finished and placed the fork down, they all smiled at me.

"Alexis, do you want to do something?" Harry asks as he looks at me,

"I don't really have anything in my mind" I mumbled,

"Do you have any hobbies? Perhaps?" He asks with a soft smile,

Well yes, but they are associated with me being an assassin. I think for a short while,

"I like to sketch" I mumbled, Alec's eyes lit up with joy,

"I do too!" He chimed in, "do you wanna go out to my studio to sketch? I swear it will be fun! But only if your up for it" he smiled,

"Sure" I hesitated with a soft smile.

We all then got up from our seats, I picked up my plate and everyone just stared at me like damn. Okay? I mean don't we have to take our plates and clean up after ourselves? Of course at that hotel it was a different case.

I froze as I hold on to my plate and collecting my utensils, "uhh" I look at them,

Matt softly smiles, "It's okay, cara. You don't have to do it", I gently nodded and placed it back down like dude? What's so wrong with helping around? But okay.

Everyone then went to their own ways, while I followed alec. For some odd reason, Logan was following us as well.

"So, tell me about yourself" alec asked with a smile on his face as he opened the door for me and logon,

Well that's a bit complicated.

"Not much to know about me. Just a normal teen girl, I guess" I mumbled,

He smiled at me as he closed the door and I proceeded to walk forward with login beside me, there was this weird protective aura I got from logon.

I turned around to face Alec and in doing so, I saw the look on logon's face. It was fucking terrifying.

"Well, you haven't been to school, right?' he asked in the calmest manner as possible,

"yeah" I agreed with him, this saddened him a bit but he didn't let it show,

"Well, don't worry about it. You'll start the school here soon" he smiles,

I always loved the idea of taking in as much as knowledge as I could. Jack thought me more than anyone or anything. I did learn some basics in school when I was around 8. Mia used to teach me and occasionally send me school under a fake name. After she died, Micheal didn't let me do anything except earn money and be his fucking disgusting toy.

I took a deep breath as these old memories rush over me, I give a soft smile to not concern them.

Out of no where, login lifts up his hand, which obviously makes me flinch but I hope they didn't notice. Apparently he was signalling for a car to be brought to us,

Login looked at me a bit worried. Like dude, chill. Didn't you just attempt to kill me? And that whole slut thing, I can't get it off my mind.