Aunt Wanda! {NR}

Y/N- 4
Warnings- none

Nat's POV

I currently was in a meeting with Fury, Maria, Clint, Steve, and Bruce. Fury had called us together to go over some mission file about a hydra base in France that we are needed to take down? I don't really know all i've been thinking about was Y/N she hates when i leave for missions so i rarely go on missions now unless they are really necessary like this one..

I was so zoned out i hadn't noticed Fury calling my name or rolling his eyes in annoyance till Clint kicked me my leg making me jump. I grab his hand pinning it behind his slammed him down into the table making him groan till i realized it was him and quickly let him go.

" Sorry Clint. But you really should know by now not to touch me unless you want to get killed i am a trained ex-assassin after all." i shrug my shoulders leaning back in my chair closing my eyes. " I think my dislocated my shoulder?!" he says smacking my arm making me snap my eyes open making him realize what he just did. " IM SORRY IM SORRY NATASHA DONT KILL ME! STEVE DONT LET HER KILL ME!" Clint yells rubbing over to steve as i yawn.

" Romanoff it's not naptime you have a mission to prepare as i was saying you leave in 5 hours to you need to pack and read the files." Fury scolded me before leaving the room with Maria.

" Cool okay bye now!" i shout leaving the room as the boys laugh expect Clint who looks like he may never be the same making me laugh. I make my way to Wanda's room preparing myself to ask her if she will watch Y/N for me while i'm on my mission. I mean she is her godmother and her aunt but she might also have plans so i need to make sure she's okay with it she loves Y/N they are attached at the hip but everyone needs a break eventually.

I knock on her door before seeing red magic on the handle opening the door seeing Wanda sitting on her bed. Once she sees it's me she gets a big smile and motions me in. " What's up Nat? Is
Y/N/N okay she isn't hurt or anything?" she asked worriedly making my heart melt Wanda could be dying and she would still worry about my daughters safety.

I come in sitting beside her putting my hand on her shoulder. " Whoa calm down wands, She's totally fine i actually had a favor to ask you it's about Y/N." i smiled softly at the auburn haired witch.

" Of course Nat i'd do anything for you and my little лепесток" she laugh. I giggled smiling warmly at Y/Ns nickname thinking back to when Y/N and Wanda started hanging out everyday and the nickname came about.

Flashback

"mama mwe play Aunty wan wan!!" my 2 year old daughter screeched running into my bedroom making me look up from my laptop just in time to catch her.

" Of course малыш, do you know where she is or do you need to find her?" (baby) I asked my daughter as she jumped in my lap.

"fwind fwind!" She giggled climbing out of my lap and going towards the door. " Mama with mwe." she pouts. " Mamas coming малыш give me a second." (baby) i said closing my laptop then getting up.

I walked over to my daughter talking her hand as she guides me towards Wanda's room. She pushes open the door racing in to see if her aunt was inside but disappointed when she found it vacant.

" Mama she gone!" Y/N started crying as she sat on Wanda's bed making me crouch down in front of her. " Hey love no she isn't she might be busy or out doing something? Okay she didn't leave she wouldn't leave you she loves you too much just like i love you too much." i say kissing her head making her giggle.