Babys First Christmas {NR}

Y/N- 8 Months

Plot- Literally just Y/N having her first christmas with Nat and the Compound!

Steve and Nat did use to Date for about a year. So Y/N is Steve's daughter. But they aren't together anymore just close friends.

Nat's POV

I was so excited for today. It was finally Christmas, Ever since i had my daughter Y/N i had dreamed of showing her all there was to love about Christmas. And that's all i've done this December but today was Christmas which meant the food, presents, tree, gingerbread houses, the avengers annual game night, and Wanda's cookies! Even if Y/N couldn't eat gingerbread houses or cookies she could still enjoy the fun of making the mess!

I smiled to myself as i got up and got dress before i started doing my makeup. I was in the middle of doing my makeup when i heard Y/Ns cry's coming from the baby monitor making me get up and go to the nursery next to my room. I pushed open her door and smiled and the crying infant in the crib. " Hey солнечный свет."{sunshine} I cooed. She looked up at me before giggling and putting her arms up. I smiled and reached down picked her up then kissing her cheek making her push me away.

" Okay hun let's get you ready." She claps as i walked over to her dresser and picked out her outfit i had bought just for Christmas. A white dress with a red bow in the middle and a red headband with a pair of ruffle white socks and velvet red shoes. I set her down on the changing table before blowing a raspberry on her stomach making her giggle and try to wiggle away.

After i changed her diaper and changed her into her outfit i grabbed her pacifier from her crib and her stuffie she loved before going to my room to finish my makeup with Y/N on my hip. I sit down at my desk before putting Y/N on the floor close by with some toys i kept in her for mornings like this.

She giggles to herself and plays with her toys while i did my makeup. I was so glad that she woke up in a good mood today. After i applied the last of my makeup i looked over at my daughter seeing her looking at me with a smile. She looked identical to me with her red hair and her green eyes. I never thought i'd have kids after the red room but Bruce found a way to use mine and Steve DNA since we were dating. It didn't last long though we broke up when i was pregnant we had didn't opinions on what we wanted in life. We still are good friends and he takes care of Y/N and is a very good dad.

I bend down to pick up Y/N as she sucked on her pacifier and snuggled into my neck. I smiled and bopped her nose making her scrunch her nose. i walked over to my nightstand grabbing my phone before looking down at the girl. " Are you hungry солнечный свет? or do you want to eat later." {sunshine} she shakes her head and continues to suck on her pacifier. I shrug it's hard to know if that was a hungry now or later.. But i'll know when she starts whining.

I make my way downstairs to see the rest of the team in the living room. Y/N picked her head up as we walked into the living room and her eyes lit up when she saw the Christmas tree, all the Christmas lights, and presents. She starts wiggling making the team all look over at us. Ever since i had Y/N the team has grown to love her and they are all considered her aunts and uncles.

I laughed and looked and her, " Do you want down малыша?" {baby} She nods. I take her off my hip and set her on the floor on her butt and she looks around the room at everything and claps making us laugh. I walk over to Wanda whose beside me and whisper in her ear. " I need to run into the kitchen quick can you keep your eye on her?" she nods and smiles as i walked into the kitchen to make myself some toast and grab a water.