You what! {NR}

Y/N- 4

Plot- The team all leave for a mission expect Bucky, as nat leaves Y/N with Bucky thinking she'd be okay..

Buckys POV

"Nat i swear Y/N is in good hands! Now go do this mission the team needs their killer redhead black widow after all." Nat narrows her eyes at me making me back away a little. "Okay okay! I promise she won't have any candy! Now leave." she rolled her eyes as she walked away. "She better be okay when i get back! I mean it!" She yelled warningly as she walked away.

I walked up to the living room looking for Y/N as i heard big clangs making me worried as nobody was around expect us two.. "Y/N?!" I yelled as i came into the room to see her onto of the kitchen counter banging pots and spoons together as she giggled. "AH!" she yelled once she saw me running away to a cabinet next to her making me groan as i didn't even know she could get up there!

I opened the cabinet to find her gone!! "Y/N! where did you go!" i looked inside the cabinet only seeing pans making me huff this is why i don't babysit.. I searched all over for this child! And not one sign of her.. Nat was going to kill me. I heard a noise above my head as i was walking in the hall making me raise my eyebrow.

"..Y/N.. ARE YOU IN THE VENTS??" I groaned annoyed. "fucking clint.." of course he taught his neice how to get in and out of vents.. "fucking!" i heard her yell through the vents making my eyes widen. "Hey don't say that! Your mom will hurt me! Please Y/N come down!" she giggles before i heard movement going farther away making me realize she wasn't coming down.

"I'm never babysitting again.." I mumbled as i walked around trying to figure out a way into these vent systems.. I finally found one and spent literally hours trying to navigate the vents just to never find Y/N! I groaned loudly as i figured i could take a quick nap up here right..? nobody would know and if why knows how to climb a counter and go into a vent she can make a sandwich or something right?

I fell asleep for a minute but a minute because hours.. Eventually i was started away by loud laughing.. Oh no was that THOR?! There home and i'm in the vents no sight of Y/N.. Nat's going to definitely kill me. Bye bye bucky!

I tried to find my way out as i heard, "hey anybody see bucky or Y/N? I can't find them? I want my snuggles from
Y/N!" nat crosses her arms as i gulped.
"hm sorry nat i don't remember seeing them when we got here!" Tony shrugged as i walked up about them. "Where could they be.." Nat mumbled before i heard a click and the vent fell making me groan as i fell on top of Sam as everybody starting laughing but Sam, Nat and I.

"Bucky?! why where you in the vent? Where is Y/N!" Nat demanded as i looked around. "I-i uh.. i don't know.." "Oh your so dead! How could you lose her Buck! she's like the easiest child ever!" Tony laughed making Nat kick him. "you what! YOU LOST MY CHILD?" she glared at me.

I looked around for help before they all looked away not wanting her wrath. Then we heard a small voice behind us. "why you so loud.." Y/N mumbled tiredly as she rubbed her eyes. "Oh Y/N!" Nat ran over picking up Y/N as she spun her around making Y/N giggle. "Mama why you acting funny!" "Bucky said you he lost you i was worried.."

"No. I was sleeping in Uncle clint's Closet.." Clint laughed. "Where you in the vents again kid?" She nodded shyly. "i like them.. Bucky i got lost it was funny!" everybody laughed as Nat held Y/N. "Bucky your never watching her again." i shrug. "okay fine with me. she's to wild.."

They all laughed as Y/N fell asleep on Nat's shoulder as Nat combed her hands through her hair.

Written- July 18, 2023
Published- July 18, 2023

I opened this book today to see 9k views!! i never expected much from this book honestly but thank you to everybody that reads it :)