Blanket {SJ}

Y/N- 3
Cosmo- 2 months

Plot- Y/N loses her favorite blanket and throws a tantrum till it's found.

Scarlett's POV

I had been downstairs cleaning humming to myself when i heard small little angry footsteps coming downstairs. I stopped scrubbing the counter and looked over at the toddler. She raced over to me and sniffled before rubbing her eyes.

" Mama can't find blanky!!" she whined while tugging on my pants making me smile. I picked her up and set her on the clean counter. " Where did you last have your blanky baby?" she looked down at her feet before pointing at me. " mama room!" I nod as i pick her up and take her upstairs.

I set her down in my room as she search it for her blanket. She whined as she had thrown my blankets everywhere, searched the bathroom, and closet and still no blanket. " Baby it's okay come on we will go search your room." she nodded as i picked her up and walked over to her room.

We had been looking for her blanket for 2 hours now with no luck. So currently
Y/N was laying on the floor screaming and kicking because we couldn't figure out where her favorite blanket had disappeared too. I sighed as i leaned down and picked her up making her try to push me away.

" Y/N stop it you don't need to act like this this because your blankets gone." she huffed and finally let me hold her. I sat on the couch which made her jump off me and glare at me. " No mama! Up and find blanky!" she demanded making me raise my eyebrow at her.

" Excuse me missy? You don't demand me to do anything." she whined and stomped her foot before grabbing my arm and trying to drag me off the couch. " Now mama! need my blanky.." I shook my head and stayed on the couch making her upset and once again fall onto the floor.

" why you hate me! i just want blanky!" she yelled while throwing a tantrum. I roll my eyes and leaned over. " You know i don't hate you Y/N now stop acting like this. What would dad say about this?" She sniffled and looked at me. " Daddy would help find blanky.. he's not a meany like you." she mumbled making me groan.

" Come on up." I said as i tried grabbing her. She instantly yelled and smacked my hands before glaring at me. Just then a throat was cleared making me and Y/N look over to see Colin holding Cosmo while looking at us.

" Y/N did you just hit your mom?" Y/N looked down at the floor and nodded. " You know your not suppose to hit others Y/N. So why did you hit mom?" Colin asked as he handed me the baby before bending down beside Y/N who was still on the floor.

" Mama won't find blanky.. I angry" she whispered as tears came out of her eyes. Colin sighed and rubbed her shoulder. " Oh hunny.. I know where your blanky is." Colin got up before going to the laundry room making Y/N sit up quickly and look at me as i rubbed Cosmos back as he slept.

Colin came back into the room with Y/Ns special blanky she had been looking for all day in hand making her face light up as she ran over and grabbed it before hugging Colin and smiled at him. " Daddy where was blanky!!" she asked. He chuckled nervously as he scratched his head. " Well.. i was doing laundry and saw your blanket on the bed and figured it needed washed so i washed it i'm sorry i didn't tell you sweetie." Y/N gave her dad a stern look before giggling.

" It's okay daddy! As long as blanky okay." she smiled and held her blanket tight. " But sweetie you need to apologize to your mom. You hit her and that wasn't right.." Colin sternly told her making her nod. She walked over to me and stood in front of me shyly.

" Mama.." she mumbled. " Yes baby?" "I sorry for hitting you.. I was angry you didn't know were blanky was." I smiled and pulled her up on the couch beside me. " Its okay baby, just don't do it again okay. When mama says to do something you do it okay?" She nodded and hugged me.

I hugged her the best i could due to me having Cosmo in my arms. Colin came over and sat beside us making Y/N perk up and climb into his lap and yawn." Why don't we get you down for your nap sweetie." She whines but laid her head on Colin's shoulder making us laugh as he got up and went to put Y/N to bed.

Colin came back down around half an hour later and sighed as he sat next to me making me laugh. " so.. What took you so long?" I jokingly asked. " Don't start." he grumbled making me raise my eyebrow. " She make me read 5 books then she needed everything checked for monsters before tucking her back in." I laugh.

" I see our little one woke up while i was gone with Y/N." He smiled as he softly rubbed the baby's back as i nursed him. I nodded, " Yea probably ten minutes after you left Cos woke up and was hungry." he nodded and cooed at the baby making me lay me head on his shoulder. " So how was he for his shots today? I'm sorry i couldn't go with you guys." He shook his head.

" No worries Scar. Cosmo was fine he cried which isn't unusual. I didn't mind taking him plus Y/N needed you today so i was more than happy to take the little one." Colin smiled. I sighed as i felt Cosmo unlatch so i picked him up and latched my bra and pulled my shirt pack up before i started burping him.

I really did love my little family even if sometimes there was a few hiccups with Y/N or me and Colin argued about something i wouldn't trade them for the world.

Written- June 23, 2023
Published- June 23, 2023

I made this while in the middle of making a cake for my little brothers birthday and everything was so chaotic..