Mommy issues {NR}

Y/N-3, 6, 10, 14
Warnings- arguments? absent mother. mommy issues🙌🏻 smoking cigarettes and edible gummies.

Y/Ns POV

I'm currently laying in bed just thinking about life and how i got Natasha Ronanoff as my mother. A 14 year old with an absent assassin mother very interesting. My mother hasn't always been the best mother. People always say she is because she's an avenger it must be so cool to have her as a mom and she must be so caring and kind and loving but in reality she was always too busy with missions or helping others to even acknowledge me. It didn't use to be so bad she was a really good mom she was caring and around but once i was around 3 she was on a mission every month and they could last weeks some times a couple months..

As i got older my Uncle Clint and Aunt Wanda my Godparents started taking care of me more than my own mom did. I remember very little details from my child hood that could be very well because i have blocked out traumatic stuff to me though i don't know. But Aunt Wanda because like a mom she saw me through elementary school and helped me when i had nightmares and couldn't sleep all while mama would just push me away and tell me it was too early and "she had a mission coming up" it was always a mission this and mission that.

Flashback
Y/N-3

i was walking around the halls of the compound looking for mama. She seems really weird lately but at least Aunt Wanda And Uncle Clint are the same! I make my way to her office hoping she's in there and that's were i find her at her desk. " Mama! Can you help me?" i questioned as i hear her sigh.

" Y/N i don't have time for this i have to finish this mission file i have new mission soon. Go find Uncle Clint or Somebody else." she says waving me off. I look down before closing her door and walking away.

Flashback
Y/N-6

I was so happy today i got a good grade on my first test at school and couldn't wait to show mama! When i got home i raced upstairs into mama Office as she's always their. " Mama mama!" i jumped excitedly. " Y/N i'm busy! Go away!" mama got up pushing me out of the room. i looked down at my paper and felt tears brimming in my eyes. Just then i felt another presence. " Oh no Detka what's wrong?!" aunt Wanda asked bending down and holding my cheeks.
I threw my paper on the floor and started sobbing. " Why can't mama just love me?!" aunt wanda looked at the paper then and me and brought me into a hug. " Oh hunny. She does love you she's just funny at showing it. But this grade is amazing! Why don't we go out to eat together okay?" she smiles at me. " Can uncle clint come?" i asked while sniffling. " if you want him to he's welcome to come!" she laughs.

Flashback
Y/N- 10

I had gotten started in my sleep by a terrible nightmare. I was sobbing and now i couldn't stop i use to go to mama when i'd have a nightmare when i was little but i haven't said as much as a hello or knocked on her door in a couple months as i just know she hates me. Maybe she hates me because i complicate missions i don't know. Actually she's the source of these nightmares i've been having for about 3 months now. Nobody nows about them though, it starts out normal me and mama talking till she turns evil and try's to kill me.

I'm still sobbing heavily and can't quite calm down and don't want to be alone so i get up leaving my room not quite sure where to go. Just knowing i'm not going to mamas room as the nightmare is still fresh in my mind. I hesitantly knock on Aunt Wanda's door, before it's opened by my very drowsy aunt looking at my confused till she sees im crying and pulls me in closing the door. " What's wrong hun?" she asked sitting me on the bed. I put my head in her neck as my cry's die down.

" Ready to talk now?" she ask softly. I just nod looking at my hands. " i had a nightmare." i whisper but loud enough she can hear it." "what was it okay detka?" she asked while rubbing my back. i shake my head while starting to cry again. "Hey hey it's okay nobody can hurt you Y/N you hear me? I'm head nobody can touch you." she whisper's in my head stroking my hair. "m..mama can hurt m..me you can't save me from her.." i look down. " Does she hurt you hunny?" Aunt Wanda ask while tilling my head to look at her. I shake my head and she lets out a relived sighs.

"That was my nightmare. We were talking then she turned evil and killed me.." i snuggled deeper into Aunt Wanda liking the feeling of her close to me. " your mama would never hurt you hun. And i wouldn't let her i love you to much." she kisses my head. " Why can't you be my mama then.." i question but i don't hear her answer as i had fallen asleep.

Present Day

Currently my mother still avoids me and Aunt Wanda and Uncle Clint take care of me daily it's kinda sad really but i love them for it. My moms suppose to come back from a mission today not that i care i won't be home I'm going out with friends for the day just to avoid her as much as possible.

Nats POV
-4 hours later-

I was finishing up the last of my paperwork when my office door opening making me groan. " Can't you at least knock?!" i scowled at whoever it was not caring to look.

" No now stop working and go take care of your Child nat." Clint says annoyed i don't know why he's annoyed though, she's my child plus she's 14 she can basically care for herself if she like me?

" Clint not now give me 10 Minutes i'm almost done." i sigh still working. " Natasha you've been working for the last 4 hours. What about Y/N you know we all have lives too right we can't just change them to revolve around you to care for her?" he says while taking my pen. " It has not been 4 hours it's been 2! Y/N is fine she isn't a little baby she's 14 she can cook and clean see independent." i try grabbing the pen but he throws it across the room.

" You wanted a child now you have one so take care of it Nat. I love you to death and her but act like a mother and not just an Avenger she needs her mother too." He says patting my shoulder before walking out. I sigh leaning back in my chair thinking to my self. "Am i really not acting like a mother? I thought i was Isn't this how mothers are.."

Maybe i just wasn't cut out to be a mother.. She seems to be close with Wanda from the few times i've spotted
Y/N around which is rare she's barely in the compound like she's scared of me or doesn't like me. I could make Wanda adopt her and be her mom give her a better life?

I sigh getting up and going down to the kitchen. I spot most of the team but the ones i'm looking for. " Where's Wanda and Y/N?" I asked looking around. " Wanda on some mission and Y/N out for the evening why?" Tony asked suspiciously. I just shrugged sitting down and eating.

After we ate I got up throwing anything that was left away and putting my dishes in the sink. As i was about to leave i heard the door open followed by footsteps. " Hey guys!" I heard a cheery voice before a certain pair of emerald eyes landed in mine. " oh.. uh mom hi." she mumbled before looking to her uncle for help who just shrugged.

" Y/N we need to talk. Come." She groaned but followed me. We stopped in my bedroom as she plopped on my bed. "what?" she question. i sit beside her, " i think Wa-" i stop as i smell something.

" Y/N?" i look at her skeptically. she just hums. " Have you been smoking cigarettes?" i raise my eyebrow at her. She scoffs at me, " First you ignore me all my life then you accuse me of smoking?! пошел на хуй!" ( fuck you)

" Y/N first off don't use that language with me i'm your mother and secondly i can smell the cigarette on you!" i yell. " I hate you! your not my mother you don't know what being a mother is!" she shouts at me before racing out of my room.

" Y/N!" i yell. She runs back in throwing a pack of edible gummies at me. " i smoked okay? Happy? I also had edible gummies!" She yells at me before storming off leaving me baffled in my doorway.

Written- May 27, 2023
Published- June 3, 2023
-

Part 2??

Nat/Scar x Daughter oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें