Mommy Issues(2) {NR}

Y/N- 14
Warnings- arguing, mommy issues🙌🏻 cigarettes and edible gummies.

Part 2 of Mommy Issues!

Nat's POV
I love my daughter dearly i really do. But i have no idea what had gotten into her. After she had gotten into a fight with me and thrown her pack of gummies at me and run to her room. She slammed the door and locked herself inside.

That was a week ago.. Yes a week ago she'd been in her room a week. Ignoring everybody's attempts at trying to get her to come out and talk to them or eat. But nobody ever gets an answer eventually they just started leaving food which when they would come to check on it, they would find it was empty meaning she was at least eating which is good.

As for me? I'm a complete mess. I have no idea how my daughter turned out like this. I didn't raise her to smoke cigarettes or act the way she is acting. She is so disrespectful towards me know and i have no idea why.

I left out a sigh as i lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm just laying their as i hear a knock on the door pulling my attention from the ceiling to the door making me groan when i see Tony and Clint. " What??" i sigh and look back to the ceiling.

I hear there footsteps meaning they walked in my room making me roll my eyes as i feel my bed dip and hands push my legs away. I sit up pushing them off the bed with a thud as i shoot daggers at them both. " Don't touch me. Now why are you in my room?!" i glare at the two men who are basically taking on the floor.

" We need to speak with you Nat." Clint says as he gets up then helps Tony as they keep a distance from me this time. I huff but let them speak. " Fine. What do you need to speak about." They look at each not sure if they should bring up whatever they need to speak about before looking at me again. " It's about Y/N.." Tony says as he rubs his head.

I give him a questioning look. " What about her? She's clearly fine she's in her room where she's been for the past week ignoring everyone." i roll my eyes at my daughters rude behavior. Clint groans before smacking my head smacking me grab his hand.

" Clint i will break your arm i don't care if your my best friend don't smack me again your getting on my nerves." i glare at the man as i drop his hand. He nods before apologizing. " You need to speak with her Nat. She's only acting this way because you. You neglected her basically her whole life so she started acting out so fix it be here mother for once." Clint sighs.

I scoff as i shake my head. " I have never neglected my child don't say that. I have always taken care of her." They narrow there eyes at me before crossing their arms. " Okay.. Maybe i thought she was could be independent enough to care for herself. But it's not my fault she's being the way she is. She should know better!" i scoff.

" Nat how could she know better? She never had a mother to take care of her, teach her right or wrong, help her with school work.! Hell Wanda has been more of a mother to her than you have. I bet if you were to get Y/N to open her door right now Wanda would be with her comforting her instead of you. Wanda has basically been teaching everything she needs to know since you left her to be " independent ". Tony rolls his eyes.

I look down. Had i really been the bad of a mother to my daughter. Hell i never even noticed it.. If Wanda's been basically raising Y/N that means, Y/N probably thinks of Wanda as her mom now since i have been living here aging her away. I down at the floor, " Okay i understand i haven't been the best mother okay? I'll talk to her." i sigh. The boys nod as the leave my room leaving me to drown in my thoughts of how bad i've been to my daughter.