Part Five: Sudden Visit

"Hey." Chelsea waved at me. I haven't even asked her to go here. Why all of the sudden? I straightened my posture and wipe my tears. My mom leave us and said she will be back here and getting some food for us. I motioned her to sit across mine in the living room.

"Why are you here? Is there a problem?" I casually said while drinking cold water my mom gave us. "Thanks." And my mom went to the kitchen and cooked whatever she had been cooking.

"Well, uhm I just have a problem. I have a problem in my Algebra and--" I cut her off before this land to any part of convo.

" Hold your horses lady! Not that I can't tutor but I'm not that good in Algebra. Promise." Thinking about getting that x and y is f*ck*ng *ssh*le

" Ahh okay." I sighed in relief as she take one cookie. I grab cookie too and shoved it to my mouth again and before I can chew it she asked me again.

"How about Chemistry or Geography?" She asked and I choked my cookie again. I coughed hard and gasping for air and she handed me the water.

"You never failed to make me choke. Well, not that I'm not genius but I'm lazy in studying." I saw her frown but because please! Stop! Ugh c'mon! "I can help you in arts if you want." Her face have lightened like she saw and grabbed the last Lays ever had in a store.

She nodded and I grabbed the empty plate and placed it on the sink and motioned her to go with me to my room. Glad that I fixed my mess. I don't need to turn on the lights because the sun is bright and I love sunlight. I grabbed my art supplies that has been grown with a lots of cow webs.

'Here." I handed her some of my brush and some papers I haven't used in a long time. We sat in the floor in which I love working here than in canvas.

"Uhm how do I start?" She asked me and I inched towards her.

"What do you want to draw first?"

"Human. Eyes." I nodded and I reached her how to draw lines and figures and curves. I held her right hand and I was in her back my left hand touching her left arm and our cheeks merely brushed. Sometimes I feel her stiffened.

"Are you okay?" I asked her whispering in her ears since were close.

"Y-yeah." She draw again but it was wrong. I stopped her and looked at her face and she looked back at me. Her bangs makes her visions blur so I tucked them to her ears like she usually does and smiled at her.

"You're so quiet." I said and she nervous laughed. I demonstrate her how to shade.

"Here, shading this by using your finger and your pencil. Don't be afraid doing something and just do it. Now you try." She tucked her bangs again and I snickered.

"What?" She asked.

'Nothing."

"What is it?" She touched her face like there is a dirt.

"I decided what I should call you from now on." She narrowed her eyes on me. 'Ill call you Tucky! Cause you tucked your bangs like this."I done what she has been doing and she laugh too.

"What should I call you? Ahh!" She gestured her index inger like she had a great idea. Oh no.

"No." I shook my head and her smile grew like Cheshire grin.

"I"

"Oh no."

"Will"

"I can't hear you! Lalalala~" I tucked my ears by'my hands while humming different songs. Knowing Chelsea about this is terribly epic.

"Call"

"Lalalala~" I know I'm being a dick here...

"You."

"Ooh there's a bird!" I pointed the ceiling but well she's smart she is isn't fooled by my awful lamey distraction. Blame my ceiling!

"Chokey!"

I Sweat dropped.

***