Part Nineteen - Dirty Thoughts..

Warning.

A little bit Warning for some sexy scenes.

And I know...
The scariest part is letting go...
Cause love is a ghost you can't control
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now.

So let the words slip up your mouth...

-The Words 【Christina Perri】

◇ ◆ ◇

"You have no right to threaten my child!" My dad abruptly grab Chloe's father's collar but he fell to the ground without support of his wheelchair.

He called me his child?

"Dad, are you alright?" He just ignore me and pointed his finger to Chloe's father.

"Don't you dare come back here again. Get out!" Mr. Slanders just smirk. Smirk that can send chills to your bones.

"Okay. See you again when our kids got married." He turned around and went to the exit.

"You--" He cutted dad.

"Watch your mouth, Mr. Mitchell. You don't want to know the consequence." And he got out.

How dare he?

I returned to dad who was breathing hard. I grasp his inhaler.

"Dad, breath." I commanded him urgently and he obliged it.

He inhale many times and he gave me his inhaler. He has an asthma.

"Julian." He called me.

"Yes?"

"I am.. sorry my child." Tears were flowing to my face. I smiled to him.

"Dad. You're already forgiven." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"But Julian, you must do what he said for the meantime. I don't want you to suffer yet. Please, just do it for me?" I looked to him. Removing my arms to his neck.

"Why dad?"

"You might experience the trauma that you had with the doctors, 10 years ago."

I stiffened.

Its all coming back again...

I was going to be hospitalized again.

* * *

Chelsea

"Take a break and wash yourselves, be back after two hours here, we have a meeting, is that clear?" We immediately nodded to Mr. Westly. Our coach for swimming.

I removed my cap and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself into it.

I instantly imagined Julian hugging me. I blushed and shook away the image forming into my head.

'Naughty Chelsea' I smiled. I headed to the Shower Room.

The Shower room was merely crowded. I have gone to the locker room to grab my toiletries and headed to the last cubicle of the shower room near the exit.

I removed my garments. I was removing my panty when some girl spoke outside.

"You know, Chloe?" I heard the girl spoke.

"Yeah.. Why?" The other girl said.
I stopped. I was holding the faucet of the shower.

"I think she and Julian were having problems. I saw them fighting in the..." I opened the faucet. I let the noise of the shower cover the nosiness of the two girls.

I sighed in relief. Letting the drizzle of the shower wash my sweaty body.

I soaped my shoulders then to my breast, circling through them to make sure its clean. I pinched my cold nipple and I feel weakened.

Somehow, I used to think that Julian was doing this when we reached the right age.

When we were together.

When no secrets to hide.

When we are official.

And..

When we are legally married.

...

The door suddenly opened. I automatically cover my breast and my newly shaved pubic hair.

"What the Fuck?" I shouted. To reveal the angry Chloe who was panting.

"Let's talk."

* * *