Part Eleven - Aphrodite Wants Help

Thanks for reading and waiting ∞

That thing when everybody wants and reminds your traumatic past. Like what the fuck?

She's my friend in school and ugh. But past is past.

Soo...

Do you want to be part of this book? If you want, just comment or pm me.

①②③

"You're on time."

I looked up to see Donna drying her hair by her pink towel. She was only wearing a towel and nothing. I gulped. No one was here except us.

"Are we alone?" I asked her. My voice echoed in the room.

"Yes." I looked around, avoiding Donna's body.

"So, how in the Earth can you help me to Chelsea?" I asked her while eyeing her locker.

"I can help you with her by my 'connections' but of course, there is one condition."

I gulped.

Why do everything has a condition? I always watched like this on TV and its so hard.

"What is it?" She changed now to a slutty T-shirt and super short shorts that shows her perfect sculpted butt.

"I just wanted you to help me change myself. I want to look respectable. That's all. So?" She gave me a meaningful look.

"So..."

"So... we have a... deal?" She asked cutely. "And can you help me with Physics? I just can't catch up with Mr. Pick-n-Flick." She grumbled and I sighed in relief.

"Okay. So we are settled now? How can you help?"

"I have my ways cutie." She winked and held my arms and we went to the Physics room in which is in the other side of the campus.

Almost everyone is in their own rooms and I really assumed that both of us were really really late. I reached the door and opened it.

"Sorry I'm late Sir Kennedy." Our Teacher of Physics whp has done doing his usual deed smiled at me and gestured us to sit.

But there is a girl who was listening to her phone. I opened my mouth but Donna butt in.

"Hey bitch, move." The girl made no move. The teacher didn't even notice us. He's too busy counting his exams while his other finger trails his enormous nostrils.

"I could take the other seat." I said while I try to pry her perfectly manicured hands but she held it tighter making everybody interested in us.

"No. How can you help me? I want to sit with you." I sighed. Damn, this girl is really hard~headed.

I wiped my hands to my face showing that she is really immature but as she tried to remove the girl from her seat but she just looked at us.

"S-sorry Julian I didn't know you were talking to me." She removed her earphones. "What can I help you?"

"We want to sit there bitch." Donna said. The girl mumbled some words but she quickly moved away avoiding Donna's staggering stares.

* * *

Lesson No. 1, Becoming a Respected Lady

"Just dress normally." I sighed. This is really getting boring for finding clothes for her in HipCulture.

"How bout .... this?" She circled around making her super short skaters flew showing her perfectly scuplted ass making the salesman go yass! I shot him a glare making him gulp and looked away.

"Ugh." She groan and brought another pair of decent summer dress I chose for her. She really don't like non-showing cleavage.

"Now?"

I looked at her and she was really looked like a decent sixteen year old girl. I smiled at her and hugged her feeling the happiness in me coz Ive been dreading to get out of this shit.

"Do I look okay?" She slowly circled around. I nodded.

"Yes. You really look decent for me."

Her face really shows denial. She really denied to herself that she didnt really looked 'hot' in that dress.

The salesman who eyed her now looks like he was bored at her and he shift his gaze towards the girl who was nearly showing her *cough* you know.

I gently patted Donna's back.

"It's okay bae, as long as you dont like a meat that is ready to eat." She nodded.

"Maybe you're right."

* * *

"How are you, Julian? Long time no see?" I shivered. That voice. His memory of mine, that voice abd sound that he makes when he tried to inject me some steroids.

I looked at my front to see Dr. Daley looking at me smirking. I looked back to mom who seems to be nervous.

"Don't worry, its just a measure test for you."

Measure test..

My second day at Confined Room.

I can hear the rumbling sound of shouts outside the corridor of the hospital. I looked to my right arm who was severely bruised due to non-stop needles and injections injected to my system.

"Chromosome Y, missing." The large man voice said.

"X has been dominating over Y." The girl with a lots of white thing in her body.

"No. It must be changing everynow and then." The people scarbbling their notes through their heavy binded books.

It can't be happening again.

I looked at the doctor with full of horror and as he struck the injection through my freshly cleaned betadined skin, I gasped.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt too much. Just like a bite of an ant sweetie."

First Injection...

For Estrogen. (Can make her back to being girl again due to lack of estrogen to her body)

The nurse held my mouth tightly. I was shaking violently. The other went to me and grabbed my limbs making them ache more.

Second Injection,

For Steroids.

"Help!" I mumbled. My mom just cried and dad, he didn't care. He want me to be a girl again.

"Mommy!"

Third Injection...

Sleeping Fluid. To make me stop. My body felt numb and weak but I cn hear the blurry sound they make. They just let me go and let me lay comfortable. I looked to my side and saw mom. One lone tear fell.

Why Suffer?

* * *

The Whisperer