Part Fourteen - Side Effects

Thanks to all the votes you have given to me! I think I'm gonna cry. And thanks to all who commented. You guys really love Chelsea. Aww

-shin photo is on the sidee

* * *

"Aww man! Turn the lights off." I covered my eyes by my thick sheet of bedsheet. Ugh mornings. Im not a morning person.

"Rise and Shine Julian!" Jillian beamed. She tugged my sheet away but I covered my face with pillow. Darn it.

"Why on Earth you're here? In the morning?!" I shouted. She just giggled.

"Cause I miss my old sister! You haven't talked to me ever since." I removed my pillow and looked at her. She had her famous pout. I throw her my pillow and it went straight to her face.

"Drama!" I looked to her and mocking glare filled her face.

"Arghh!" We played pillow fight. Well this is oir first time to do this and I'll admit that this is quite fun.

She jumped off the bed and went to the door carrying my favorite pillow.

"Hey you give me back my pillow!" I rushed to her because that pillow is one of my best friends.

She turned around a corner and pulled her tongue out.

"Catch me if you can! Bleh!" She run passed to the hall and went down our long stairs. Our house is a little big for us.

"Get it back damn it!" I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

I felt my chest pain. But I ignored it and I chased after her. I am not going to let that brat grab my pillow!

I got down and saw her panting. She handed me my pillow and I grab it and hugged it like a child. I saw mom turned to us and smiled while beating some batter in the bowl.

"Oh hey Julian good morning! I said to Jillian to wake you up and get you here. Cmon lets eat." She putted down what she's holding and wiped her hands in her apron. She placed down three plates with bacons and eggs and we sat down. I filled all the glass with water and handed them. They began to sit down and I eat my food. I hate bacon cause it make my throat itch so I handed it to Jillian who was sitting next to my left.

"Mom, why did you let this brat wake me up?" Jillian smacked my arm and I laughed at her. I looked to mom who was smiling. I miss this kind of breakfast. Since dad came, we never had this kind of morning since dad came. She usually go to their room and spend the rest of their day.

Our savings keeps us alive in the means of financial support.

"Nothing. Jillian missed you so much so she volunteer to do that." I looked to Jillian.

"Mom!"

I ruffled her hair and she swap my hand. I laughed at her reaction. We ate in complete and peaceful silence until someone knocked the door.

I just continued eating. Until mom told us to pick up the door.

"Jillian open the door." I said.

"Nah you open the door." She said.

"No, you open the door."

"Don't tell me what to do. I am the one who wake you up so you do open the door." She said.

"No you disturbed my sleep so you open the door."

"Okay fine." She grumbled. She walked towards the door and I looked to mom who was shaking her head.

"Kids nowadays were so much interesting than the old kids way back then."

"Yeah mom. She was different." I told mom. Mom just slipped some medicines from the pocket of her apron.

"Here is your medicines. Drink this everyday. This yellow one is two times and.... " she began to demonstrated me how many times I should drink this and that.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Its for your being Hermaphrodite. It'll helps but many side effects."

"What kind of side effects." I looled at her and her face were so serious.

"You'll discover what it is. I'll clean the kitchen and just go and follow your sister.

"Okay.... mom." I said weirdly. I don't know why mom didn't tell me. I just shrugged and drank the yellow ones. I began to feel sleepy and I lay down the couch just to take a nap.

I felt someone brushing my hair and a slow but beautiful tone. My eyes started to drizzle and a familiar face came upon me.

"Sleep well, Julian." She whispered while she stroked my hair.

"Shin?" And I passed out.

* * *

I woke up to see Chelsea was stroking my hair. I smiled at her and realizing where Shin was.

"Chelsea did you see Shin?"

She looked at me weirdly.

"Shin? I never heard of that name." I nodded. I decided to change topic. Maybe she had gone home now.

"Thinking of me?"

* * *

Cliffhanger! Hehe peace o(≧o≦)o

Dedicated to all who voted here: thanks so much guyss!

akirasimone-san』
-she's an awesome writer

『sheryl_libranda』
-

thank you a lot

『DallyDemon』
-thanks for support

sparkyking14』
-thank u so much!

『DOuREMEBER』
-thanks I'll update more and often

『JumpMeIfUWanna』
-thanks sooo much xD

『Jaxx22』

『Pyjamagirl5』< she↓s awesome.

Yoyos_0302

laughing_stock

Princess_king23

Amouroxo

Hsinard
~for adding my story to your reading lists!

And thanks for staying and caring for me and loving Chelsea:

Patdkee ∩__∩