Part Thirty One - Earned It

Cause girl you earned it..

You always worth it..

Earned It - The Weeknd •

* * *

Chelsea

My hands were sweating so much. My breath was unstable. I looked to the cars mirror. My makeup were smudge.

Shit. I must looked like a panda.

I thought. I quickly grabbed some Kleenex and wiped it in my face.

Should it really matter if what I do look like in front of Julian??

I stopped. I looked back to my reflection. The innocent me had returned.

"Is everything okay sweetie?" Dad asked while driving.

"No dad." He just nodded. I looked at the scenery outside. The place I always wander around.. The place were me and Julian always walk around..

Where is he now??

I rubbed my face. Tears were rushing down. I just returned my posture and stared at the road ahead.

* * *

Julian

I throwed the trash outside our house to the trash bin. Its been my work day of cleaning.

"Man, today's surely hot." Shin muttered. She was behind me. I was sensing that she is uncomfortable.

"Shin?" She just looked at me in the eye.

"She has returned." And she dissapeared. I saw the Slanders car. And I saw the familiar girl aboard.

"Chelsea?" I looked at them. They were so happy. Its like we've been never part of the neighborhood.

I smiled. Tears were flowing. I was happy.

"You're safe. Thank you." I muttered. Closing my eyes.

At last..

* * *

Chelsea

I saw him. I saw Julian. He was still this handsome. I can feel my heart pounding. My stomach's were churning.

Shut up little heart.

I was walking to him. He seemed to be shocked. He was standing near the trash bin.

I want to asked him if did he really loved me..

To asked if we have the chance.

To asked if he and Chloe were broke up.

I want to be his girl.

To be his girlfriend..

"Julian?" He began to teared up. He smiled.

"Glad you're safe." He said. Every syllable were croaking. I also teared up.

"Y-yes. Do you miss me?" He didn't speak. He Leaned to me and hugged me. He was crying.

I hugged him tighter.I kissed his temples.

"I-im sorry! I'm sorry! I-i shouldn't leave you! I-i I should be--" I coeed him.

"Shh. " I let him cry.

I missed his scent.

His body.

His personality..

His everything ..

Call me martyr.. I don't care.. As long as I love him no matter what..

"Do you still love me?" He looked at me. He rubbed my tears away. And kissed my lips.

And he pecked it again.

And pecked it again. I giggled.

He placed his forehead to mine..

"I have always loved you Chelsea. You have never gotten away in my mind. I love--" he stopped and kissed my forehead.

"Your wise mind."

He pecked my nose.

"For being so beautiful."

And lastly.. My lips.

"For being so wonderful and kind to me."

I blushed. Harder! Geez! He makes my knees go weak.. I can melt here in the spot!

But..

"How about Chloe?"

* * *