Part Twenty Eight - Fire Meet Gasoline

I can barely breath

When you're here loving me..

Fire meet Gasoline..

Fire meet Gasoline..

•Fire Meet Gasoline - Sia

* * *

Dan

"Hey?" I poked Julian's slumped shoulder. She was unto something.

It was because of Chelsea.

I frowned. We were at her house. I know about everything, more than Chloe.

More than her father.

"Look at me! Bleh!" I played some face to her. She frowned.

Oh shit.

"I can't.. I can't.. I --" I stopped her. I hugged her tightly.

If I can ease that pain.

She cried softly to my shoulder. I buried my face to the top of her pixie blonde hair. I kissed her top.

"Shh..." I gently patted her back.

"Why? I shouldn't let her go away.. I shouldn't!" Shoot! A pain struck my heart.

"Don't worry. She'll come back. I promise." I told her. She didn't move nor speak. I poked her. She didn't even flinched.

I adjusted her head. I saw her beautiful face.

"I love you Jules. Even you masked yourself as a boy." I kissed her forehead.

I slowly removed her head to my shoulder and placed her to her bed.

I covered her with blankets. Brushed her hair that was already long away to her face.

My phone vibrated. I looked at it.

Chloe's calling...

"Hello." I coldly answered. She just huffed.

"Can't you just put some life whenever I'm going to talk to ya?" She complained.

"Hn. What is it you want?" Irritated. I rolled my eyes.

"I just want you to do what I want." I clenchedy fists. How come you could do this?

I hissed.

"Don't do anything reckless." I threatened her. She just laughed.

"Oh.. Little Dan is already threatening the Princess! Oohhh I'm scared." She said.

"You're no Princess Chloe." Her laughter stopped.

"I am. Meet me at the School. Now. Or maybe later... You can see my creation." And she ended the call.

How could you.

I shoved my phone back to my pocket and angrily went out to this room..

She might do something..

* * *

I rode my bike to the nearest way to our school. She is insane.

She is badly in love with Julian..

This girl drives me crazy.

I pedalled harder. My heart beats faster. My sweat were already flowing through my face. My hands were already sweating.

"I must... Go.." I panted.

* * *

Jillian

"Give it back!" I tried to snatched the newspaper away from Chloe. She didn't know what will happen to Julian if she just gossip about it.

"Where's my Julian?" She asked. I huffed.

"Julian will never be yours! Bitch!" I tried to grabbed it but she tripped me.

"Argh!" Face planted on the floor. I kissed the floor. I can feel my nose were bleeding. I touched it.

It hurts like fuck..

"Go and make her suffer."

I looked up to see two boys around Chloe's age. The big one grabbed my collar and spitted in my face.

"Eww." I muttered. The skinny one punched my stomach making me spot some blood of my mouth

They kicked me. Kick everything. I can gear Chloe's laughter becomes quiet.

They dropped me off the ground. I looked up to see a young, good looking boy who was punching the two men

He was definitely handsome.
I must be drooling.

Or dreaming...

I rubbed my eyes and the fight was over. The beautiful boy turned to me..

"Are you okay?" He asked me? Omg ! Omg!

"Bravo Dan! I never knew you were going here so fast!" I groaned. I really want to punch this girl....

NOW!!

* * *

THANKS 4 READING!!