Part Nine - Confused & Rage

Thanks for making this book 700+ reads!

Thanks who voted here!

Dedicating to 『akirasimone~san』
>〉her stories are awesomeeㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
『MadeahDahbozz』
>〉thanks for voting
* * *

Yesterday, I have been with Chloe. Everything has been falling into place. I mean, the girl of my dreams has finally been with me. I think, I am falling for her.

Today, I was eating my breakfast with my family. My mom was cooking quietly. This is not her. I mean, she's always singing and loud but she seems to be disturbed. I kissed her cheek.

"Morning mom." She nodded and placed our pancakes in a plate. My sister sat in one stools. She looked nervous.

I went to her and sat near her.

"What's wrong." She looked at me, fears forming through her eyes. My eyes widened. Getting the meaning of all of this. This can't be the time. It can't be. It can't be.

I heard the shriek of the stool in my left side. I didn't notice it first but mom already spoke at me in her eccentric tone.

"Julian. I know this may be the wrong time but, your father will come home later these afternoon." I looked at her flabbergasped by the sudden information I have heard.

"Why?" I almost whispered it. She just lowered her gaze. I was shaking. My memories were suddenly rushed bakto my mind making my head ache worsen. I clutched my head using my fingers. Every time it pounds, my nails dug into my scalp causing it to bleed.

"Why now?' I muttered.

My life...

Why now?

You have ruined...

Dad..

"As you can see, we don't have enough money to support your father to the hospital. We can't afford his needs so he will be taken care here. I know that this is not the right time but, Julian, I want you to be a good old in front of him. Please?" She held my hand and tears were forming into her eyes.

"I know that we are not that rich before but you can't expect me to change in front of him, unless he changed." I stood up. Removing my moms wrinkled hands.

"I know you suffer but please--" I cut her off. My heart, my chest is getting hurt. I shook my head.

"No! Why? Because he almost ditched me! He didn't even called me his daughter anymore! He called me a monster! Is that what you want me to be? No right? Is that how you see me? No right? If no then you really value me but him!? He just called me to be lost!" I raged to the door and getting out not wanting to go back. Tears has been flowing down my cheeks but I managed to wipe it out.

* * *

"Hey? Are you listening?" I was snapped back to reality by Chloe. We were sitting in the cafeteria with bunch of her friends. She was kinda popular. She draped her arms to mine and linking her fingers to mine.

"Yeah I'm listening." I said. She looked at me in my eyes. Widening in disbelief.

"If you do, what did I said?"

"You asked me if I was listening." I said a matter of factly.

"Yeah yeah you were listening. I just said that the party has been said and announced already in Miranda's place next two days. Are you coming?" She asked hopefully. I opened my mouth but the bell rang.

We exited the cafeteria and said goobyes to each other. I was obliged to go with Chloe to her Physics rooms since the Art class was next to it. She always hung her arms to mine.

Before I walked to my room, she tiptoe to me and plant a peck to my lips.

I smiled at her and she smile back.

"Theyre so sweet! I wish I was Chloe.." I heard a girl squeled. But I pay no notice. I passed them and entered my room.

* * *

"Oh man! You're so lucky!" My friend, Dann beam to me making my ears hurt.

"Damn it man, lower your voice." I said.

"Sorry. Hey! Is that a love mark?" Pointing at my neck, I grinned sheepishly.

"Uhmm yeah?" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Is it her?" He wiggled his eyebrows and me, getting his message, I playfully punch him in his arms.

"Damn you Dann."

"Damn you too."

I shooked my head.

"Hey dude! Did you and Chloe..." he trailed off.

"Geesh, no dude. You're way too greeny."

"Because of your girl, your social ladder has come up! Every girl wants you already even that hot chick in my Math keeps babbling about you!"

"Well, I didnt need that popularity as long as I'm with Chloe, I'm fine."

* * *

I reached home by Jeffrey's car, Chloe's friend. Well, we were friends but not that too close. Te group waved at me and they rushed to the mall again. I pushed the door open and a man greeted me.

"You're already home, Julian."

He's back.

* * *

THANKS 4 READING & WAITING!

~iloveshin22 2015∞