Part Twenty Six - I'm Broke

"Let happiness take over your sadness.."

-iloveshin22

Thanks to all of you who read, voted and commented here! I dedicated it to all of you! Scroll down..

Enjoy!

* * *
J

ulian

"She was missing..." I looked from my desk to see Jillian in my room.

"Who?" I asked. Not really interested on what she was saying...

"Chelsea." I looked at her. My eyes widen.

'How?' Questions in my head kept repeating and repeating.

"When she was lost?" I stood up. She merely moved. She looked at the ground. Tear drops were falling to my carpet.

"She-- she was lost since yesterday and no one seems to know what really happen.. Even her parents.." My mouth was agaped.

"Why?!!" I shook her to her shoulders but she kept on crying. I was crying too.

'What if something bad happen to her? Is she just kidnapped? Ransom?'

"Why you didn't tell me in the first place?!" She looked at me straight in the eye.

"Because I thought that you didn't care about her!!" And she ran away leaving me standing here alone.

I clutched my head. Head ache rolls.. I wiped my tears using the back of my hand..

"Please be safe." I murmur. I stood up. I will find her. I will find her!.

***

Third Person

The East Police officers where investigating the lost girl in the neighborhood. It was Chlelsea. She was been missing since yesterday and her parents were ill fully worried.

Ms. Kenly was crying all night. Her puffy red nose and eyes signifies her worries. Her husband, who was talking to the officers were really worried.

"I-i just called her number but" she stopped. She looked at the west direction and saw an emerging young, looking kid and was about Chelsea's age.

Familiar face... Adrenaline rushed to her and she smacked the kid.

"This is all your fault Julian! You break her heart! Youake her leave!" Julian accepted all her punches. Her heart aches..

"I'm sorry.." She said..

* * *

Thanks for reading :))