Chapter 2: Chichi's Wish

Neo Queen Serenity and her friends sat on the back porch of the garden while having tea. It has been a few years since the world has gone to peace after its enemies are defeated. However, Serenity and Sailor Scouts became the guardians of Earth and Moon as they kept their jobs. Princess Chibiusa is going to be born soon, and Serenity's future is coming true. Both Serenity and Endymion are finally married, and Meiou's future came true.

"This weather is breathtaking," Rei said sitting next to her.

"Absolutely beautiful. I wish this would remain like this forever," Minako said.

"So who would you girls find true love with?" Rei asked curiously. They shrugged off.

"No idea, but we will see about that," Makoto said.

"I am just grateful to be with my family and friends, I couldn't have wished for anything better than this right here. Our friendship and love for each other forever." Serenity said, smiling at the others.

"You're right, Serenity. All of you are the best friends." Ame said.

"Now shall we take for a walk?" Rei asked, standing up from the chair.

"Of course," Serenity said before taking out for a walk with the girls.

***

Meanwhile...

Chichi was outside in the forest, running away from home. She was extremely upset right now. She doesn't know why she was feeling this way, but surely she could let out her emotions. As she was too far away from home, she went to the Crystal Tokyo where she saw Queen Serenity walking through the street with her friends. She couldn't bare to see how fancy and perfect they are. Her life was so much better than Chichi's life. She must find a way to change her life.

Chichi clenched her fists, glaring at her with jealousy. "I must find a way to change my life forever! I just wanna be like her!" She snarled in anger. It was then something came up with an idea. An evil smirk came from her lips as she chuckled at this.

"That's it! The Dragon Balls! I'm going to collect all the Dragon Balls and make my wish come true!" Chichi said before taking off to find the Dragon Balls. Surely this is a bad idea to make a wish for the Dragon Ball to change their lives differently, but we will see about that.

***

"Oh, man... Where could Chichi go?" Goku asked, worried. He was looking for his wife immediately after Chichi had thrown her fit at him into a drama. However, he just felt bad for hurting Chichi for being a bad husband. He needed to fix this and be a better person to be a good husband. He guessed being a husband to Chichi was complicated, but he was always too busy training with his friends and his son while neglecting his wife for nothing.

"Chichi, where ever you are, I am sorry. I'll be the better husband you ever wanted," Goku said, feeling guilty for hurting her. He kept searching for her as he kept sensing her ki, so he could track her down.

***

Chichi went to the Capsule Corp and asked Bulma if she could use the radar to find all the Dragon Balls, so Bulma got everything for her and let her go. At first, she was confused why Chichi needed the radar to track down all the Dragon Balls, but instead of questioning her, she let her go and didn't say anything. But all she ever focused on keeping an eye on Vegeta who went out training in the gravity room, which pisses her off more.

***

When a few hours had passed, Chichi had collected all the Dragon Balls and summoned Shenron as the two faced each other.