Chapter 14: Cell

As Goku and Serenity made it in time, they saw the explosion coming from the mountain, so they went to go check. As they arrived, they found Future Trunks had destroyed the lab alongside Krillin.

"Trunks! Krillin!" Serenity called out to them as they flew toward them.

"Goku, you're okay!" Krillin said in relief as he ran towards him and hugged him.

"Goku... you're alive... how?" Future Trunks said in shock.

"Chichi healed me with the Legendary Silver Crystal," Goku told them.

"What!?" They said at the same time.

"But... that's impossible! The Silver Crystal doesn't heal things!" Future Trunks said, now feeling confused.

"Yes, it is," Serenity said. Lyanna nodded in agreement.

"How?" Krillin asked.

"I used the healing abilities of the Silver Crystal to bring forth a dazzlingly strong white light, which fully restored the four Sailor Guardians to their Super Sailor forms and the three Outer Sailors to their standard Sailor forms. It even enabled Perle to gain access to his fairy wings as well," Serenity explained, although she had done before. 

"Interesting," Krillin said, rubbing his chin.

"Just like you heal Goku with that?" Future Trunks asked, pointing at Serenity's crystal.

She nodded. "Of course."

"Chichi, how much did you know? You are so confusing." Krillin said.

"It was complicated. I had learned everything about that." Serenity replied.

"I don't get what you said, Chichi. How much do you know? Was it because you've learned from those Sailor Guardians?" Krillin said.

She nodded. "Yes."

"So what now?" Goku asked, folding his arms together.

"We need to go find Piccolo. I figured he was alone." Krillin said before they flew off to find Piccolo.

***

When they arrived in no time, they found Piccolo battling with the green creature that has a long tail, which grosses Serenity out.

"What the hell is that?" Serenity pointed at the green creature.

"We'll have to find out," Goku said before he and the others joined in and fought the green creature. Unfortunately, the creature uses the Solar Flare and gets away, leaving them blind.

"Damn! Cell got away." Piccolo growled before he turned around and saw Goku was fully alive. "Goku? You're okay?"

"My wife healed, so I'm okay," Goku said happily.

"How?"

"With the Legendary Silver Crystal," Serenity said.

"I see," Piccolo murmured.

"And who is this creature you fought with?" Serenity asked curiously.

"That's Cell. He's going to absorb the Androids to become so powerful but become perfection." Piccolo explained.

"And that bastard... Did he say he killed me in the future timeline, so he could use the Time Machine and travel back through time?" Future Trunks asked, frowning.

Piccolo nodded. "Yes."

"We'll find him and stop him no matter what. He won't get away with this." Serenity vowed, clenching her fists.

"You can't," Piccolo said, eyeing her.

"Why not?" Serenity asked, confused.

"You need to protect Goku, or else the Androids do. They're coming to kill him." Piccolo suggested her.

"He's right. It's better if you must protect your family, Chichi." Lyanna said.

She nodded. "I understand."

Goku smirked as he took Serenity's hand before he could use the Instant Transmission, "We'll find Gohan, and then we'll go to the Lookout."

"Good luck, guys," Krillin said, watching them teleported.