Chapter 16: The Lookout

When Goku and Serenity arrived in the Lookout...

"Dad! You're okay!" Gohan cried out as he ran to him and hugged him. Goku immediately hugged him back, feeling glad he was able to see his son again.

"I thought you were going to die..." Then Gohan started to cry after hugging his dad. This was his first time crying for his father. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to cry... I was just..."

Then Serenity came to him and embraced him in comfort. "It's alright for you to cry. We're here now."

"Mom... I--" Gohan couldn't help but hug her back. He had never hugged his mother, but he used to hug her a lot when he was a toddler when he was scared of everything around the world. After that, he faced his family with now a curious look.

"Mom, how did Dad get better?" Gohan asked his mother.

"With magic, Gohan. With magic." Serenity said, smiling at him.

"Actually,  your mom healed me with the silver crystal the one I had given to her," Goku explained to his son.

"Goku!" Serenity whined.

"The silver crystal?" Gohan said in shock.

"The one you had stolen?" Lyanna asked him.

Goku nodded. "Yep."

"Whoa...!" After that, Gohan faced his mother with a worried, "So what now?"

"We need to train in the Galaxy Kingdom," Lyanna said.

"Galaxy Kingdom?" They asked, confused.

"The kingdom has a sanctuary and it has been targetted for many centuries ago," Lyanna told him.

"Speaking of which, Chichi, who is that cat with us? You never introduce me to her." Goku said with a curious look.

"This is Lyanna, a friend of mine, also my cat adviser," Serenity told him.

"So... what happened?"

"There was another android called Cell who came here to absorb the androids," Goku explained.

"No way! We need to do something, guys!" Gohan said, worried.

Goku petted Gohan's hair. "Don't worry, son. Your mother and I have plans for you."

"What is it?" Gohan asked.

Serenity was confused.  "Goku, I haven't planned anything for Gohan, but I would take Lyanna's suggestion that we must train in the Galaxy Kingdom."

"But we're the parents, remember? We were supposed to have plans together. We'll be training in Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

"Hyperbolic Time Chamber?" Serenity and Gohan said in confusion.

Goku nodded while smiling. "Yep. It's a place located in The Lookout. One year inside the chamber is the equivalent of one day on the outside. I went there when I was a kid. I used to train there right before I got to face Piccolo in the tournament."

"Interesting."

"But we can't train in Galaxy Kingdom because our time will run out. It's better if we train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Sanctuary won't be safer if Cell finds out here." Goku said.

"You are right. We train there." Lyanna said.

"Take us to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." Serenity said.

Goku smirked. "Glad I could."