Chapter 1: The Pain

It was a lovely day outside. So lovely to be out in the weather. Everything except a certain woman named Chichi with black hair and onyx eyes was being chased by a huge, wild boar while walking home from the grocery store. The boar chased her for a while, but at the last second, the boar ran off a cliff. She sighed in relief and began to walk home.

As she continued to walk home, she saw a certain blonde-haired girl with ocean-blue eyes wearing a beautiful white dress was spending time with her husband who wore his usual suit with a tie and a white mask. She recognized them who are no other than Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. The two of them are both King and Queen when they were both married. They looked happy together.

Chichi looked painful as she couldn't bare the way to see how they had a better life than she has. However, she was the Ox Princess who once like her. Of course, she was married and had a son. So now she became a slave as a housewife who cleans the house and cooks breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. She even has to send her son to study for his schoolwork.

She sighed, looking so despairing. "I wish I was like her, but why can't I just be like her when I'm still the Ox Princess who can do nothing but slave around the house?"

Now she continued to work as she complained about how her feet are killing her. When she came back, are put all the grocery bags on the table until her son Gohan showed up in a pond, where he caught a fish that was almost twice his size. He showed it to his dad Goku who said that they can have it for dinner, much to Piccolo's dismay, since fish was what they have eaten for two weeks straight. When they walk into the house, Chichi was sitting at the table, exhausted. When Goku and Gohan took off their clothes and give them to Chichi so that they can take a bath, she finally snapped.

"Ugh! I can't do this anymore! I am so tired and sick of being a house slave who always cleans, cooks, and takes care of our son for a man who doesn't appreciate helping me out! I can't do this anymore!" Chichi let out a screech in anger.

Goku and Gohan looked at each other as if they had never seen Chichi's behavior before. They looked at Chichi who continued complaining.

"Chichi, why are you upset? Did I do something wrong about what me and Gohan had done?" Goku asked, confused.

"Exactly, but Gohan hasn't done anything! All I'm talking about is why you always want me to wash your clothes and cook dinner at the same time, so you could have a nice bath! You always treated me like a damn slave who always feed you, clean you, and even didn't want to spend time with me! I want a man who can help me clean the dishes, the laundry, and the house, especially cooking for dinner! I want a man who spends time with me and our son! I want a man who cares about me! I want a man who offers me some flowers! And I want a man who doesn't go out training for a couple of years and isn't a lazy dumbass!" Chichi said in anger.

Goku looked aggrieved as he frowned. He scratched the back of his head. "Gosh, Chichi, I don't know what to say, but I do love you, but Gohan, Piccolo, and I needed to train to fight off the androids for three years. I promised you that I will come back for you and spend time with you. You don't have to be mad about it."

"No more lies, Goku. I'm tired of you. And I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be stuck in the house slaving around. I just want something else that we used to be when we were kids when I was a princess who doesn't slave around the house while you were the gentleman of my dreams who doesn't treat me as a slave." Chichi said, showing him how upset Chichi was.

"Chichi, I--"

"I don't want to hear it, Goku! I'm done with you and I can't do this anymore! Goodbye!" Then Chichi stormed off, leaving Goku and Gohan alone in the house as Piccolo watched the whole drama scene.

"Chichi, wait! Come back! Don't worry, I will change to be a better man, I promise!" Goku pleaded with her, showing her a sad look.

Chichi ignored him as she continued to storm off.

"Chichi!" Goku said.

When Chichi left, Goku sighed in defeat as Gohan didn't expect to see this drama happen. He came up to his dad and stood beside him. "Gee, Dad, I've never seen Mom so upset."

"Me, too, son, but I need to find your mom and do something about how to make her happy," Goku said, worried.