Chapter 7: Finally Face To Face

"What?" Chichi was confused about what Serenity was talking about. She stood close to Mamoru and embraced him tightly.

"Get your hands off of my husband!" Serenity shouted, pointing at her in anger. She walked towards her and faced her, "You stole my life and you even stole Mamo! How could you be so selfish and greedy like this? You would've given Goku a chance if you aren't a hot-headed one! Give me back my life!"

Chichi started to glare at her. "I don't know what you're talking about, ma'am, but you really shouldn't talk to your Queen that way."

Mamoru glared at her as well. "You better leave or else things will get nasty. We don't appreciate you coming in and insulting my wife that way."

Serenity scowled. "My Queen!? Your wife!? Excuse me!? I am your Queen! I am the real Neo Queen Serenity! And she took everything from me!"

"We still don't know what you're talking about, but you still need to leave right this second," Chichi argued, pointing at her.

"Mom, what is going on?" Gohan questioned her as he came to her until he faced Chichi. However, he stopped for a few seconds as he stared at her. He hummed at this, didn't recognize but she seems very unfamiliar to him.

This woman looks awfully unfamiliar to me, Gohan thought.

Chichi stared back at him as if she didn't recognize him as well. Why is this kid so familiar? He looks just like me.

"Mamoru, it's me Neo Queen Serenity! Your wife! Your Usako!" Serenity pleaded with him.

Mamoru scowled as he rolled his eyes. "Nice try, brat. We won't fall for your tricks and lies."

"Mamoru, you have to remember me! It's me Usagi! Usagi Tsukino!" Serenity cried out, and now her tears are falling down her face.

"Mom, what are you even saying here?" Gohan asked, confused.

"That is enough! You need to leave or else I will call the Sailor Guardians! We don't like killing everyone, but you will take your boy and get out!" Chichi said in anger, bringing out the Crystal Star from her chest.

Serenity gasped as she saw it. The Crystal Star!

Then she came up with an idea as she gritted her teeth and glared at them. "I see that you got the Crystal Star. I guess you leave me no choice."

Then Serenity leaped at Chichi in front of Mamoru and quickly snatched the Crystal Star before taking the shocking Gohan and running away.

"Run!" Serenity screamed, taking Gohan's hand as they ran through the street.

"Hey! Give me back my Crystal Star! I am so calling my friends!" Chichi screamed in anger before she could call the Sailor Guardians.

Serenity and Gohan kept running away as they went to the alleyway. After that, they panted heavily feeling tired of running.

"Mom, what the heck was that!? Did you just steal the Queen's brooch!?" Gohan said in shock.

"Sorry, Gohan, but I needed them back. Also, watch this, Gohan." Serenity said with a smirk before she could transform.

"Huh?"

"Moon Eternal Power! Makeup!" Suddenly, something went wrong after Serenity used the Crystal Star to transform, but it didn't work.

"Huh...? What...?" So she try it again and shouted, "Moon Eternal Power! Makeup!"

It didn't respond. It still didn't work.

"Why isn't working? Why can I transform? I am the real one who can transform!" Then Serenity started to cry as she fell to her knees, clenching the Crystal Star.