Chapter 15: Encountering with the Sailor Guardians

"Now we need to find Cell and fast," Piccolo said before he and the guys took off. Suddenly, they were interrupted when there was a strange ki blast appeared from now, so Piccolo and the others got to face the Sailor Guardians.

"Hold it right there!"

"Oh, not again..." Krillin said as he sweatdropped.

Piccolo glared as he sweatdropped.  "I should have known we were tracked down."

"We are the pretty guardians!" The four of them said.

"Who fights for Love and Intelligence. I am Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water and repent!" Sailor Mercury said.

"Who fights for Love and for Passion. I am Sailor Mars! In the Name of Mars, I'll chastise you!" Sailor Mars said.

"Who fights for Love and for Courage. I am Sailor Jupiter! I'll fill you with so much regret, it'll leave you numb!" Sailor Jupiter said.

"Who fights for Love and for Beauty! I am Sailor Venus! In the Name of Venus, I'll punish you with the power of love!" Sailor Venus said.

"What do you want?" Piccolo questioned them calmly.

"We're searching for the Legendary Silver Crystal. It has been stolen for three years straight. We know that your friend from three years had one." Sailor Venus said.

"We had no idea what you're talking about. We haven't stolen everything. I thought Goku made a deal with you about bringing you guys back the crystal." Piccolo said.

"Well, he lied to us!" Sailor Mars said.

"He did steal the Legendary Silver Crystal," Sailor Mercury said.

"And we refused to trust him," Sailor Jupiter said.

Piccolo scowled. Dammit, Goku... What did you do now?

"Hand it over, now!" Sailor Jupiter demanded.

"We don't have one. I'm sure Chichi still has it." Future Trunks said, glaring at them.

"Trunks, what the hell?" Piccolo said.

"So that woman from three years..." Sailor Mercury said in shock.

"She still has it!" Sailor Mars shouted.

"I knew she was a criminal scum!" Sailor Jupiter said.

"We'll find that thief!" Sailor Venus said before they could leave.

"Oh, no, you don't! You girls aren't going nowhere!" Then Piccolo used the ki and blasted them. However, he thought it would be easy. Unfortunately, the four of them vanished, and they suddenly got attacked behind.

At first, Sailor Jupiter kicked the back of Piccolo's head before she could summon her power, "Supreme Thunder!"

Piccolo dodged her attack, so he faced Sailor Jupiter before they continued to fight. He gritted his teeth in a fury. Damn... she's good.

"Crescent Beam!" Sailor Venus shouted as she aimed at Future Trunks, but she missed.

Future Trunks managed to pull out his sword and swing towards her, but he wasn't expecting to see Sailor Venus summon the sword and clash it.

"What the!?" Future Trunks said in shock.

Sailor Venus smirked playfully, so she could use a backflip until she kicked Future Trunks in the face. After that, the two now faced as Future Trunks' face went red.

I don't know how she could do that, but she is amazing... I don't know why I was feeling this way... Future Trunks thought. Then the two ran to each other and clashed their swords. They began to fight with swords.

Krillin got to face two girls, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars. He gulped in fear, wasn't sure if he could fight the two of the girls who looked pretty.

"Bubble Spray!" Sailor Mercury shouted, summoning her power.

"Fire Soul!" Sailor Mars shouted, summoner her power of flames as well.

Krillin dodged their attacks and continued to face them. Damn... I can't fight the two of the girls...

When the fighting went on, Vegeta suddenly appeared when he sensed their ki. However, he was frustrated by wanting to any bad guys, even wanting to be so much better than Goku. When he arrived, he wasn't expecting to see them fighting with women, which annoyed him.

"Tch, idiots," Vegeta scowled as he chose Sailor Mars as his victim, so he leaped and kicked her in the face.

After that, Sailor Mars grunted in pain as she wiped the blood from her lips. She glared at him while gritting her teeth. "Hey! Who the hell are you!?"

"I am Super Vegeta!" Then Vegeta goes Super Saiyan as he smirks smoothly.

Sailor Mars blinked in shock, and so were the Sailor Guardians, who were distracted. "What the... What are you...?"

"Now it's our chance," Piccolo said to Future Trunks and Krillin.

The two nodded.

Vegeta smirked, summoning unspeakable power as he could aim at the Sailor Guardians. "Final Flash!"

The Sailor Guardians screamed in pain as they were electric.  Within a few seconds, the Sailor Guardians collapsed and were defeated. One of them turned back to the civilian state as their base forms.

Vegeta smirked. "This will teach you a lesson."

"Let's get out of here, guys, or else they'll be awakened," Piccolo suggested.

"Wait! We can't leave them!" Future Trunks said, feeling bad for the Sailor Guardians, even with Sailor Venus.

"Why not?" Piccolo questioned.

"Isn't that cruel? Leaving them like this will make us look like bad guys. They'll even think we're their enemies. We need to help them." Future Trunks said.

"I agree with Trunks. I don't think we should leave them to die like this." Krillin said, feeling bad as well.

Vegeta scowled. "You two are such softies! And you, Trunks, that is not how you show your pride to Saiyans. You idiots will really think you could help our enemies out by believing they were good in them? That is pathetic!"

"They were right," Piccolo said, eyeing Sailor Jupiter, who looked injured.

"Huh?"

"We need to take them to the Kame House, and then we'll find Cell," Piccolo said.

Vegeta scowled before helping them. "Have it your way."

Future Trunks smiled. "Thanks, Piccolo, for understanding me."

Piccolo nodded in response to him before they took the Sailor Guardians to the Kame House. Piccolo picked Sailor Jupiter in a bridal style.  Vegeta picked Sailor Mars as well, while Future Trunks picked Sailor Venus, and Krillin picked Sailor Mercury in their arms. After that, they headed their way to the Kame House.