Introduction

Since its my first time writing a alpha/omega/beta (a/b/o) fanfic,it would be better to give a little insight into the terms,that gonna be used in my fanfic 🥰 please give it a read:

ALPHA - mostly Dominate in Nature, possessive, but caring for his/her omega, Got strong PHEROMONES. Mostly driven by their animalistic instinct. Omega are considered to be best life partners for them. Although most alpha who doesn't want to get involved in serious relationship would like to have beta, as partners during his/her ruts.

OMEGA - Submissive in Nature, possessive but not as much as alpha, Caring and adorable, capable of bearing Young ones, They got pheromones too but not as strong as alpha, Mostly driven by their animalistic instinct. Similarly Alpha are considered the best life partners for Omega, but to avoid getting into unwanted pregnancies or Abusive relationship with a dominant alpha, Omega too like to have Beta as their partner during their his/her heats.

PHEROMONES - are a hidden form of communication. They send signals from one individual to another of the same species. This triggers a response in the individual receiving those signals, such as a hormonal change or specific behavior. Usually Emitted during Sexual Arousal, Sweating or Urine, or Marking Ones territory.

BETA - They are just like normal Human, they are neither dominant nor submissive in nature, they are not driven by their instinct. They can have another beta male/female as their life partners or even considered reliable partners for an alpha & omega. They are not affected by Omega pheromones although Alpha's pheromones are considered as warning to them to not to invade their territory.

RUT/HEAT - The mating season for alpha/omega, Every months during certain 7 days, alpha have ruts during which their instinct to find a omega, bonding & breeding them, is the main aim. Their Dominant Nature gets more powerful and pheromones get intense, urge to please their omega in every way gets strong. During ruts. Similarly, Omega have heats, during which their instinct to find a suitable alpha,to  produce healthy off-springs,also intense need for physical caring and love raises. They mostly used to built their nest during heats.

NEST - Built by Omega, their safe place during vulnerable period of heat, they make it in any corner of their house, collecting the favourite things, clothes, etc of their love ones, especially alpha being surrounded by Alpha pheromones is best for them and they feel safe and happy. Nobody is allowed to enter the nest without an omega permission, an angry omega, is the kind, you never want to face, protective omega are as lethal as weapon.

SOULMATE - They are born for each other, you can't separate them, if anyone of them try to break their bond, they either won't survive for long or live forever a miserable life as they can't be with anyone else if it's not his/her soulmate. Separation is a cruelest punishment for bonded soulmates.

IMPRINT - A werewolf can imprint on another werewolf, it's a kind of attraction, similar to bond but not permanent or lethal as Soulmate bonding,It can be broken. Urge to protect & being territorial over your imprint is common.

SCENTING - is done by releasing pheromones, to show your love or dominance over the things or person you like, so others will know not to touch or dare to approach his/her mate.

{I know the intro got a bit lengthy & boring but bear with me, now let's start our journey with MileApo 💚❤️
Enjoy your reading :) }