Chapter 13

Sweet too Sweet, his Apo tastes so sweet & delicious, with the little pressure on his lips, he opened up to Mile's tongue and their tricks to savour the taste of sweetness of his mate, Mile tried his best to be gentle with the precious one in his arms right now clinging to his shoulder and adorably sitting on his lap trying to keep up with the kisses & bruises nipping left by Mile's Alpha. But He is falling to keep the promise, as his baby keep rolling his hips on Mile's leg to release the growing tense burn in his lower half, unknowingly or knowingly Apo's omega representing itself, showing the need & crave for Alpha, by his actions.
The room reek of their mixed up pheromones, louder voices of breathing and panting can be heard all over the silence of the house.
But Soon Silence was broken by their parents, as both of their families arrived at Mile's house, Alpha got alert sensing a familiar yet unwanted presence of pheromones around his Omega, ready to fight against anyone who tried to hurt him. Growling & stretching out his sharp claws to attack the intruder.
But Soon Mile's mom started to soothe his son with her calming pheromones indicates that they are not here to hurt his mate, & convince Mile to them take care of newly represented Omega by taking Apo under doctors supervision, untimely representing is not good for his mate, slowly Mile stopped spreading his strong alpha pheromones & growling, & let go of Apo. Heading him to his mother, Both of his parents felt proud of his Alpha son at this moment. To control ones Alpha to not to mate their Other half when their Omega going into heat, is like searching for a needle in a mountain of grains. But Mile's Alpha taking care of Apo till now without losing his sanity to the alpha instincts, proved his love for Apo is much more greater than physical need.
Apo crying & reluctant not to leave his Alpha but Mile holded his hand in his, until the doctor arrived at their house and gave medicines required to calm down Apo. Apo slowly fall into asleep clutching onto Mile's hand. Then Mile left for his home, but making sure his mate surrounded by his pheromones he gave the shirt he wearing, his other clothes for APO to wear too. Alpha pheromones will soothe the distressed omega. He asked his Mom to help him cook food for sick omega as nourishment is necessary for Apo to get well soon. Despite of not being able to meet Apo, he requested his parents that he wants to see him through video call, he also wants to take full responsibility of his omega so he asked his father that he will help in his family business along with studies after so that he can Marry his Apo.
Mile's parents was amazed seeing this maturity of his son, They understood how being with Apo effects their son in a better way. But they wanted Mile to fulfill certain conditions and promise to not Break any rules set by Apo's parents, if he wants to marry Apo.
Mile was ready to give anything in return for being with his Apo forever. Without any second thought he agreed to all the rules and conditions given to him by both the families.
Now All he was waiting for Apo to wake up so that he can confess his love for him & ask for forgiveness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️💚💛
Next chapter coming soon 🔜)