Chapter 7

Mile waited for Apo until the last bus came, disheartened he took the bus to the school, he worried why Apo didn't came to the bus stand & missed school today. Is Apo sick? He gonna go to Apo House after school.
But when he was Walking towards the classroom from the corridors he heard a beautiful sound of giggles of his friend, he looked through the window only to find someone else sitting on his bench beside his best friend & he was talking to his Apo, his beautiful eyes going crescent moon with happiness, Apo totally mesmerizingly giggling at the other boy, Mile didn't like this sight at all, his knuckles going white in tight fist, breathing uneven, flaring nose and red eyes, suddenly Apo stopped talking to the other boy beside him, it's like someone whispered in his ears, Mile is near to him, a strange feeling warm & cold running through his veins, his eyes lifted up looking around for Mile, until the boy next to him was dragged away outside the classroom & beaten by none other than his bestie Mile,
Apo should have tried to stop Mile from beating that boy he should have called teachers to help the poor kid but all Apo did was staring at his best friend, Mile looks different, he is more muscular and stronger than before, he smells coffee? But how can Apo smell Mile, Apo haven't gone through his second gender representation, it's impossible, totally captivated by his friend new aura as an Alpha Apo didn't even realise that Mile already stopped beating that kid & now walking towards him, suddenly he was in Mile's arms, around his waist and shoulder, his friend neck buried in his neck and he is breathing faster and faster like inhaling oxygen as much as he can.
Now Apo can feel Everyone eyes on them. He tried to push Mile away & create some distance between them but Mile didn't lose his grip on him, actually he felt Mile groaned in annoyance as he doesn't want to end their hug for now, & Apo knew that once Mile gets clingy with him, it's impossible to Stop him.
So, to avoid this situation Apo slowly whisper in His ears that he will let Mile hug him for hours when they are alone. After hearing Apo soothing voice Mile breathing getting even, his eyes shades gone back to normal. But he wasn't ready to let Apo get away from him for now, he needs his best friend. He took Apo hand in his hand and made run towards the rooftop of the building, where they can be alone together.

Apo saw teacher were gathered around him & Mile, to scold Mile for this behaviour but everyone knew how newly represented Alpha get feral over their loved ones or belongings, they are not ready to share their territories with others, it takes them few months to adjust to the new changes in their biological and mental aspects. But Apo can't even apologize to them on behalf of Mile because this hot  headed Alpha is nowhere near to listen to or give attention to anyone else until he comes back to normal sense from his alpha zone, making sure his friend belongs to him only. So Silently he let himself carried away by Mile to the rooftop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon)