Chapter 15 - The Happy Ending

After 2 years -

Mom, do you think he still remembers me, he will like me, I don't look the same, I have grown a bit taller and cubbier, Jeff told me my waist and breast getting more fat, there is nothing good about being Omega, he will not love me ( crying)

OMG Apo, Stop being fussy over your Omega glow, your body gonna change for your mate, it's natural, and who said that Mile will not like you like this? That crazy boyfriend of yours, if it comes to you, he would love you even if you won't take bath or shower & roam around like crazy, he would love you, so stop looking at that damn mirror and come help me in the Kitchen.

Why Mom, what are you cooking? Is Anything special today?

Yes,My love, your future husband is coming to see you today.

Mom, you know Mile is my mate & he is in U.S. he can't come.....oh omg seriously mom......mom.....i..i need to get ready...oh no first I have to go to airport to welcome him, what I should wear? I don't have any new clothes, Mile, I want to look pretty, please help me..

Oh baby, Apo, my love, please calm down, take deep breathe, you look beautiful even in simple clothes, Mile is already going crazy to meet you that is why he wanted to come to our house first after landing at the airport before going to his own.He is on his way here.

On his way? Mom, why didn't you say anything about it earlier to me.

We wanted to give you a surprise, but seeing you cry about how Mile would not love you, I couldn't keep it secret, I want you to smile, not cry.

I am happy, my best friend will be back to me, I am so happy mom.

( Knocking at the door)

It must be Him, You should go & welcome him. I will be there,Go.

Even though Mom, told me everything but I am still feeling so anxious & nervous, these few steps between me and the door, is the only thing between my omega & Mile's Alpha, I don't know how we will react to each other face to face. But I can't stop my feet at all & opened the door to my love.

As soon I opened the door I got engulfed by his pheromones, our hearts beating in sync against each other, he got bulky & more stronger than before, he was trying to Sniff my scent gland, inhaling my pheromones to calm down himself, and our parents where smiling at us,

"Mile, please let me go, everyone looking at us "

"No"

"Please Mile"

"Okay, but promise me you will let me hug as long as I want when we will be alone"

"I promise, now please,Alpha, don't believe your Omega "

Suddenly he let me go of his bone crushing hug, he can't seem to take off his eyes of me, or scent mark with little touches on my wrist, holding hands or removing stain on my face, etc. I realised that my mother was right, I shouldn't worry about Mile liking me or not, my worry should be how to not get pregnant soon by my alpha who is so eager to get me alone in his arms, so that no one can distrub him from loving his omega but everything will according to my plan as

I know, Mile might behave like a stubborn boyfriend, but my alpha is a fool in love with his Omega (😉).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ It's my first A/B/O fanfic, so I hope you enjoyed reading it till then end 🤭 New story coming soon 🙏)