Chapter 6

After Apo came back from School, he changed his uniform and wore his shorts and a white tshirt, His parents called him and  told him everything about Mile & his presentation, accept the fact that Mile is screaming Apo name repeatedly during this time, unknown to that Apo is happy knowing Mile gonna be an Alpha, cause Alpha mostly the strongest part of a werewolves pack, they mostly becomes leaders, protect others & their family, Unlike to Mile, Apo knew a little that what werewolves are he read about them, his parents told him everything since Small age, now his only wish is to be represented as Alpha too, so Both friends can be together forever, just like Mile who always protected him, Apo also wants to help & protect his friend. But right now he is so eager to meet Mile and tell him how happy he is for his best friend.

After 1 week:

Today Mile wake up in headache and body pain, Everything felt new to him, his senses heightened to every little movements and smell around him, he took a look around his room, nothing was in its place it's like tornado hit his room, broken Mirror, pieces of glasses on floor, ripped clothes and skratch of nails on wooden door & window, did he do all of these? He can't remember everything but a blur images of his Him crying for Apo his best friend.
He got up from his bed and went to bathroom took a cold bath, he was still feeling a little hot , cold shower help him. Mile didn't knew how long he was out of control, Did he really became an Alpha? He feels it somewhere something changed very darker but he can't point out what he looks same, just a little more ripped muscle and senses heightened, otherwise everything is same, maybe he is just overthinking.

Now First he needs to meet his parents they must be worried than the person he wants to see desperately is his best friend. How Apo gonna react to news about him represent as an Alpha? Would he be happy or not? Or he already knows? But why didn't he came to see him all these days or maybe he did but Mile doesn't remember anything.

Coming down the stairs, Mile saw his parents sitting on the dinning table waiting for him, their faces are adorned with smiles and they hugged him as soon as he stood near the table.

" Congratulations Son, You are an Alpha now, we are worried a little but our Son is strong, you did well. "

Thanks Mae & Pa

"Come here, sit & eat with us, you must be very tired and hungry."

After they finished their breakfast
Mile asked his Mom,
Did Apo came here during this time?

"No, Mile, he didn't cause I have told him that you are representing & it will be better if he meet you after you get well. "

Oh...( Mile felt a little sad , but he should be feeling like this, it was better if Apo didn't met him in such conditions,he might have harmed him , which is more concerning)

Today he gonna start going to school again and meet Apo too. Just thinking about His best friend made him feel happy, his heartbeat raising a little more.

He bid Bye to his parents & ran towards the bus stop where Apo & he used to get on the bus together towards their school.
He himself doesn't know why he is so excited to meet Apo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon ❤️)