Chapter 1

"Two Pieces of One Puzzle were born into the houses of two childhood best friends."

Apo & Mile's parents were best friends since their childhood, even their First children "Mile" & "Apo" who were born together in the same maternity ward, delivery done by the same Doctors within a difference of two minutes, making Mile,the older one than Apo.
But the difference & similarity does stop here, it grew more with the passage of time, MileApo become best friends too just like their parents but as they started growing up Mile turn out to be more stronger than Apo physically.
Mile & Apo were playing with toys, sitting on the ground covered with sand in the neighborhood park, when a taller and chubby boy came there & pushed Apo accidentally, as soon as Mile saw Apo falling on the ground, he left his toys and run towards his best friend, helped him to stand up & clean his clothes, after that he told Apo to sit down & wait for him, then Mile went to looking out for that chubby boy, when he came back his green t-shirt was full of dirt, his knuckles were bruised & a tooth went missing, he looks badly beaten, soon Both Mile & Apo parents were shocked to see the condition of their sons, but Apo tried his best to narrate the incident & help his friend Mile by telling Mile's parents that It was the fault of the chubby boy, Mile was just trying to help him, Mile's parents were less worried about Mile but more concerned regarding the condition of the other boy, Mile bruised the boy in a bad way breaking his nose and tore apart all his toys, They scolded Mile, Even punished him by not letting him play in the park for a whole month, but Mile didn't felt any remorse he just needed Apo as his friend, & ready to do anything in order to keep his friend safe.
After that incident, Mile anger issues keep getting more & more severe, especially when it comes to the matters related to the protection of Apo, Even when they went to school together, Mile won't let Apo make new friends with anyone else, saying they are best friends he doesn't want to share their time with
Others, Apo knew if he tried to oppose Mile, he will be sad & angry, Mile won't do anything to him, but ofcourse his new friends might have a broken nose just like that chubby boy.
One day Apo talk to His Mom, regarding this behaviour of Mile & his mom tried to explain something about Mile saying " Mile is just a Kid, maybe he got only you as his friend since childhood that is why he is behaving like this, everything will be fine when you guys will grow up, be in higher classes, both of you will meet new students, and She hoped Mile will make new friends just like me, till then we both need to take care of each, especially me since I am more understanding and less hot headed among us " I didn't knew what to say I believed Mom was right, anyways it is not like I don't like Mile company, actually I feel a sense of safety and happiness whenever he is near me. So, I want our friendship to last Forever for a long time.

But Unknown to the cruel joke of Time, everything changed when we reached the age of Sixteen......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Thanks for reading my stories
To be continued -- }