Chapter 10

Apo scent is like drug to Mile's alpha. Losing control was inevitable.
Mile's Alpha was clawing to be with his mate, he use to cry alone in his bed clutching his best friend clothes or gifts during nights. Concentrating on studies was getting impossible too. Apo was the only one who can help him get out of this unbearable pain he is feeling in his heart. He misses how he used to hug his best friend, treat him with his favourite ice cream using his pocket money. Fight anyone who dares to hurt or even touch his Apo. His smile, his eyes, face , everything about him,but Mile was doing his best to avoid Apo, at school, on playground and at home, he made sure that they don't have to remain in each other presence even under ten meter radius. Mile didn't want to take risk of hurting or taking advantage of his friend.

On the other hand, Apo got sick after what happened between him and Mile on the rooftop, his body temperature isn't cooling down, he sense of smell was getting stronger, nausea and dizziness at even smelling his food, was getting at his appetite, he is getting thinner and thinner day by day. Which has become a matter of concern for Apo's parents.
They asked Apo what happened that day, when he come back from the school and started falling ill.
Apo told them everything about him & Mile, now his parents knows why Mile's parents requested them to not let Apo meet Mile after his presentation as Alpha, so They told Apo not to meet Mile now as he is newly represented Alpha, he has no control over his harmones & strength, since Mile always attached to Apo since childhood he might try to claim him which is not good for unpresented werewolf, but Apo parents didn't knew that Apo was dying to be in  Mile's arms again, his sweet coffee Pheromones, everything. Only Mile can make him feel safe again.

So unknown to his parents, one night Apo snick out of his room, climbing down the wood stairs in his garden through the window and went into Mile's house through the back door which was unfortunately didn't locked by Mile's parents before they went away to attend a friend's party leaving Mile all alone.

Apo was dizzy and delirious entered the dinning room, walking around the house, his mind wanted to know all about why Mile avoiding him after that rooftop incident, although his parents told him a reason but somewhere in his mind, there was a little voice telling him that he shouldn't be afraid of Mile or his alpha, they will protect him. Mile is his best friend. They grew up together. He need Mile & Mile need him.

He can smell faint pheromones of sweet coffee in the whole house, maybe Mile is at home? Apo's heartbeat going crazy at the thought of meeting him, he didn't knew why he is so excited to meet his childhood friend although they have been meeting each other many times, sometimes after long vacations, when they didn't get to meet each other for days but this kind of feeling of longing to see Mile was never there before, today is special.
Apo started to climb up the stairs to the Mile's room, chanting one wish , please Mile don't run away today, please don't.... your Apo wants to see you.. just even for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update coming Soon 🔜}