Chapter 2

Apo Pov:

While We were sitting on our desk, waiting for the teacher, I asked Mile,"did you completed the homework that our chemistry teacher assigned us yesterday?", or I can help him, if he wants. Our chemistry teacher is very strict when it comes to not completing our homework or ditching our classes, our parents might be called in by Dean and informed of our careless behaviour & I don't Mile to get any scoldings again, So when
Mile was sitting with his head lowered on the desk &  face covered by his arms, I couldn't see his face to find out whether he was sleeping as usual in the class or listening to my babbling, I tried to touch his arm to get his attention, but he flinched like I hit him with a hot burning iron rod, falling down from the bench looking at me strangely, as if he never saw me before, I tried to help him stand up but before my hands can reach him, he suddenly got up from the ground, snatched his bag & run away from there.

Mile Pov:

As Our Sixteenth Birthday is getting near , I am feeling a huge change in myself, before if anyone tried to hurt Apo, I used to teach them a lesson or even I didn't want to share our friendship with anyone else, because Apo was my only friend who always understood me, Even though I got anger issues but Apo presence made me calm and control myself, but these days I am losing my control whenever I am with him, I hate it when someone even try to talk to him or if Apo smiles to anyone else who is not me, Sometimes when he smiles, I can't seem to stop staring at his cute face, I try to touch everything he carries from his bag, to tiffin, sometimes I hug him and rub my nose in his shirt, It's like I am searching for something I can't find it no matter how hard I try, Apo even complaint about our hugs getting longer than before, if I keep this kind of attitude, soon he might not like me & break our friendship, Just thinking about it makes me angry, I won't allow it , Apo can't leave me. I need to control myself when I am with him.

Today,
when I wake up, I felt a little dizzy and my whole body was burning up in fever, I had aching muscles like someone broke every bone in my body, when I get down to the dinning table to have breakfast with mom & dad, they told me if I am feeling sick I should take rest, they will talk to my homeroom teacher & send application for leave but I felt restless, I wanted to meet Apo, hug him, I know I need to stop this madness but not today, Today I need my best friend Apo. I need to see him even for once.

When I was waiting at bus stop, where Apo & I used to take bus ride together to our school, I smelt something, it's like a mixture of various fruits, flower and earthly things, suddenly my smelling senses heightened to its full potential, & right now whatever I am smelling is making me want to puke my guts out, I need to meet Apo quickly and get out of here, I had this feeling, only Apo can help me calm down & feel better. So I took out the handkerchief out of my back pocket and tied it around my mouth covering my nose to avoid smelling this bad smell & wait for him.

"Where are you? please come quickly , your Mile, needs you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter
To be continued} ❤️💚