Chapter 3

A luring Smell invaded the sense of Mile, mouth watering, a smell that felt like he can even taste it on his own tongue. It was overpowering all other smells that he was inhaling before, He wanted to find the source so he can bury him in it, until he hear his best friend called his name....

"Hi, Mile"
"Sorry, I came late, you know last night I slept after completely the extra assignment given by our chemistry Sir, so I wake up late, & mom  couldn't let me get out of home without Breakfast, so ...."

Before he even complete his sentence, he was crushed in the arms of Mile, although Apo knew Mile likes to hug him, but not in a way like bone crushing one, moreover Mile started sniffing around all over his head, face, shoulder and after few seconds of sniffing he buried his face in Crook of Apo's neck, Still rubbing his nose along the neck and near his ears end, it feels strange, Apo was getting Shiver in his whole body, Mile never behaved like this before today, Today is different, He Kept hugging Apo until the bus arrived & bus driver blew up the horn to break Mile out of his trance, Apo felt like his body too started burning up in fever like Mile.
Suddenly Mile pulled away from him, he reluctantly tried to create keep distance between him and Apo, even in bus, they both sits on different rows of seats but not together, when Apo went along to sit beside Mile,
Mile told him to sit  on the front seat, beside a girl, something was disturbing Mile, cause Apo felt it the moment Mile broke their hug & rushed inside the bus, even he didn't let Apo sit beside him which is unusual, Mile was not letting anyone else to sit with him before, He saw Mile first his knuckles, breathing through his mouth, & shut his eyes while talking to him, like it's physically hurt him to let Apo sit on the front seat,not beside him, but Apo knew that Mile is a short tempered boy, He is behaving like this maybe cause of fever.
But why didn't he stayed at home and came to school, Apo didn't understand how to make Mile listen to him without making him angry or upset, their arguments always ends up with Mile taking out his anger on himself or anyone else, Mile never hurt Apo no matter how much they fight or argue with each other, it's like Apo can melt down the burning lava in Mile into snowflake.

After they reached school, Mile Still breathing through his mouth, trying to maintain distance, but if  anyone gets near Apo Even while walking in the  corridors of the classroom, Mile looking at them with his deathly stare, which even had Apo heart Shake in fear.

But as soon as they enter the classroom, Mile put his bag besides Apo, put his head on the desk & hide his face by his arms....until Apo tried to touch him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I hope you enjoy Reading this chapter 💚
To be continued}