Chapter 14

After 3 Days:

When Apo got his consciousness back, after his parents, Mile was the first person to get informed about it.
Mile came running to the hospital, he couldn't wait to meet his Apo, his mate. He Hurriedly took leave from the school & went to the hospital. Walking with speedy pace he just opened the door to Apo's room, he saw Apo is smiling as always just like before sitting on the hospital bed in a white simple clothes given by the hospital staff, still he was the most beautiful looking person Mile had ever had his eyes on. Making his heart go crazy with his one smile, Mile can still smell his alluring Pheromones faintly though his baby is no longer in heat, crazed condition, so He didn't dare to go near his love because, Doctor has already told him that Apo got early symptoms of pre-heat due to excessive exposure of Mile's alpha pheromones, & to avoid such situations in future until Apo represent naturally, Mile should refrain from meeting or going closer to Apo.
Seeing Apo happy & healthy from far was enough for Mile, although his alpha crying to be closer to his mate.
Slowly and silently Mile took his steps back, closing the door and stand outside the room looking at his Apo through window glass, he hoped Apo wouldn't see him, because somewhere in his heart,he felt like His Omega would be unhappy if he knew that Alpha was here but didn't met him. Then Mile took out his mobile phone & called Apo, meeting face to face would be risky for his Apo's life, but atleast he can talk to Apo like this & listen to his sweet voice.

(Ring, Ring....Ring)

Apo: Hello, ..........(silence)
Hello, please say something, who is calling?
( Even though Apo heard no voice...but this silence too, made his heartbeat faster, which only means that his alpha is on the other side)
Hello Mile, is this you? Please say something.

Hi, Apo
How are you feeling now? What did doctor said?

Mileeee...(crying)..why...you... didn't ( cry harder) come to see me even for once? ... I was waiting for you.... (Sniffing nose) everyone was here my parents even your parents but not you...not my best friend...not ..not my alpha (crying again).

Please Apo, stop crying, for God sake....( Mile alpha feeling helpless seeing his omega crying for him) don't cry my omega, please look at the window, your best friend, your alpha is here.

( Rubbing his eyes and nose which were getting stuffy due to crying) Apo lifted up his eyes & looked towards the window, he found Mile standing outside the transparent glass, looking at him silently with teary eyes, just like a moon hanged among the stars.

(Even though they can't be closer to each other but seeing each other from afar helps to soothe the longing feeling for each other.)

Come inside the room, why are are you looking at me through the window? Don't you miss me like I miss you right now?

Please don't say words like this, it's a heartbreaking even to a second without your thoughts in my mind, you are everything I can feel or think about. But you know Doctor has said that it would be better for you, if we stay away from each until your representation as Omega.

But Mile, I need you, I miss you, Doctor are liars, we both know I am your omega, we are mates, separating mates are crime according to werewolves law. Please hug me, I miss your pheromones. Everything painful without you.

Please, my love, you know how I love you & how I lose my mind, if you are in pain but this pain is only temporary, I have promised your parents that I will do my best to become your mate, & after my graduation, I will help my father in his business and gonna court you properly for marriage.
Till then only for 2 years, please let me do my best to protect you. You have to be my strong omega.

( Both were crying)

Marriage....we will marry each other.... I am so happy... I will try to be the best omega for you.. for our family.... for our pups..

( Slamming his palm on glass, Mile breathing were getting faster listening to his omega, talking & dreaming about their future marriage and family together)
Please, Apo don't make it harder for me...if you keep saying things like this..it will be harder for my alpha to leave you...
Please wait for me , Omega ( End of the call)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thanks for reading this chapter 💚 Next Chapter update Soon 💛)