#4 C O L D.

I wake up to the sunlight creeping on my face from the windows i forgot to close the blinds lastnight but that was the last thing i would have thought of in that situation. I check the clock next to me and its 9 am in the morning. I let put a sigh and get up. What am i gonna do .

I go to the bathroom and replace my old bloody bandage with a fresh one. I can't put any water near my would Iglesias told me.

Theres a knock on my door. I think its Iglesias.
"Come in."

A maid comes in my room with a pile of fresh clothes and places them on my bed. It wasnt Iglesias.
"Miss elvira you have 30 minutes to come down to breakfast, orders from mr varretti.
"I'll be there."
She left and i had no other choice but get ready. I got dressed in one of the outfits they got me. They are pretty elegant.

Oh god how am i gonna go there

What if i trip and make a scene

What if they are disgusted of me.

If i take my time thinking of what they will think of me,i will be late and they will be mad with me so i better go.

I go down the stairs and enter the big living room and i see his mother sitting on the couch with her coffee on the coffee table and his cruel looking dad doing the same. But Iglesias is sitting on the other one person couch resting his head on his two fingers being deep in his thoughts zoned off.

"Goodmorning "

"Goodmorning darling! Come !" Says his mother

I smile at her and walk and sit next to her

"Would you like some coffee ?"

"No miss i do not drink coffee"

"Thats okay, how did you sleep "

"I slept fine actually-"

"So what when are you leaving isnt that what you said ?"

Iglesias interrupted me while speaking to his father.

"What? You want me gone that fast I said that im staying abit longer-"

"What are you gonna stay with me for another fucking 18 years ruining my fucking life?

"Pfft Ruining your life ? I saved you i bought you up-"
He says that with a disgusting laugh.

Iglesias stands up

"Dont fucking say that. Just don't. Just shut the fuck up"

He scoffs and walks out angrily to the balcony

"You always like making him mad dont you. And you know he gets mad easily. "

"Why wont we leave back to italy he has elvira now and let him lead the mafia varretti"

"Shut up . We are staying one more week or more "

I feel like im not supposed to be here. At all i want to see how Iglesias is doing he helped me alot lastnight i should be there for him too.

"I will go check on Iglesias mr and mrs derek"

"Okay darling if he gets too mad come back "

I nodd and follow Iglesias . As i walk there i see him resting his arms on the balcony stand as he looks out to the view with his shoulder slowly going up and down as he breathes...

I stare at him in an awe. Hes too misunderstood.

I go and take his hand and hold it and he turns his head to me with low low eyes.

"Iglesias.."

"Not now elvira please leave .."
He pulls his hands away.

"Iglesias i wont leave you i cant just stay there watching your parents argue and just knowing how you feel here alone ."