#5 DONT GET IT.

Ive been sitting in this room for over a hour now. just writing down stuff and listening to music through my head phones i put the notebook down and just listen to my favorite artist. yes it is lana del rey, ive been listening to her ever since i was 10 ?

I hear a slight knock on the door.

"come in"

"elvira! iglesias wants you downstairs are you ready?"

"uh..ready? yea yea im coming "

what does he want..

i walk downstairs the stairs with romeo watching my step as i approach iglesias he looks me up and down and turns and signalized romeo to follow him.

he leads us to a training room with other recruits training there. woah...

he grabs me by the wrist and brings me to a line of other of his new recruits like im one too. fuck

"fernando"

he says as romeo hands that fernando guy a small blade to throw at a target dart and he throws it close to the bullseye .

"very good. could have done better."

"yes boss ,my apologies"

"lydia, my fastest aimer,go on "

he says as he points his hand to the dart and she smiles at iglesias. abit shorter than me and she has braided hair on one side she was starring me the whole time i got here she throws the blade as she lifts her leg in the aim to get a good shot.

she aimed in the bullseye but not directly in the middle but they still cheered for her as she started jumping...even iglesias clapped for her.

"elvira get your blade."

he didnt even give me one he didnt even told romeo to give me one what is goin on...?

"but i dont have one-"

he walks next me me , so close..and looks me deep in the eye slightly frustrated.

"yes you fucking do elvira dont fuck with me right now"

he looks so mad what did i do ?

"i dont fucking have one!"

he gets on one knee and lifts up my short dress up to my thigh,my breath gets heavier,my chest tightens,I gasp,loud. fuck fuck what is he doing?!?. i forgot i had my blades still there he looks at me the whole time so frustrated he gets a blade from my thigh and gets up and holds it to me and everyone gasp he slighlty gets down to my ear and whispears

" next time dont fucking lie. you obviously have them for a reason so dont disappoint me."

i couldn't do anything but nod from all those cold actions he just gave me.

i swallow and attempt to throw, i close my eyes and open them and throw.

after all that i still havent lost my talent . right in the middle. everyone cheer and clap for me expect from iglesias . he has his arms crossed and looks at me with low eyes and my smile fades romeo gives him a WTF look and iglesias turns aroud and walks to his office

lydia comes next to me

"thats a shame . he didnt like your throw did you see the way he clapped for me? but its fine you're a newbie after all "

who is she? a newbie ? im getting married with this man not training before i could say anything to this women, romeo steps up.

"arent you too close ? 10 feet away from us remember? shes not a newbie she will be your future boss when her husband is out , get out of my face."