#8 SIDE

My eyelids rip open as the bright sun lights up the whole living room only to find out that im on a couch. i fell asleep here. iglesias is no where to be found ,well i mean hes not on the couch next to me sleeping like i expected ... i rub my eyes and yawn but then my yawn gets interupted when i see him in the kitchen. iglesias. in the kitchen.

im suddenly not even tired anymore not even a bit , i get up so quickly and walk into the kitchen so i can see what is he doing? its 7 in the morning. i slowly walk into the kitchen trying to be quiet but when i saw iglesias i gasped. hes cooking. hes actually cooking. hes holding the pan as hes cooking eggs and hes even doing it better than me. im shocked. i never thought i would see iglesias derek cooking . where are the maids? why is he doing it himself i DONT GET IT.

"Iglesias?!"

"oh"

"good morning to you too love sit down"

"i-i what?! WHY ARE YOU why are you cooking..."

"is that upsetting you? im cooking for us- relax i know how to cook." at this moment ive sat down still questioning this.

"but- when? how did you learn how to cook?"

"just like every other person elvira , simple-its so nice finally being alone in this house right?"

"yea..its nice..let me help you "

I get up and go next to him and help him put the table and i could feel him smiling at me. As im putting the plates on the
tables with the forks and butter knifes beside them i hear someone coming down the stairs? Are the maids finally coming now?

Forget i said that . It isnt the maids because its romeo . Romeo what is he doing here

"Good morning love birds oh my "

"good morning romeo-what are you doing here?"

"Thats so rude elvira you want me to leave you and your boyfriend alone? Already-"

"I forgot to mention,romeo lives here sometimes is that a problem love?"

"No its not a problem..i was just confused "

"Romeo you suprised me i dont want you gone."

"Well good princess because i am not going anywhere"

"Shut up and eat now dont piss me off now"

Romeo rolls his eyes and Iglesias. Gosh this man how does Iglesias keep up with him that good and why does romeo does as he says. Always?

Iglesias lookes relaxed this morning. He looks calm amd i domt think i ever seen him calm like this expect from when he was driving but whatever he looks peaceful this morning

"What time did you wake up?".

He looks at me with a slight confusion on his face he freezes and puts his knife amd fork on the table and takes a small breath and puts his hands clasped together.

"I dont. I didnt sleep"

"I dont understand "

"I didnt sleep lastnight ,perhaps i dont remember the last time i woke up from a sleep.".

I froze into my seat. How does he look so perfectly fine and beautiful even though he doesn't sleep. Is he a vampire?
Or does he have insomnia. I dont know what going on and why cant he sleep he must be struggling that sounds like torture but how come he does so many work in a day and still not sleeps.

"Iglesias ".
"Yes love?"

"Why aren't you sleeping"

"Im still here..." romeo whispers in a sarcastic tone.