#10 WE MEET AGAIN.

It's 10 am and Iglesias still hasn't woken up. I'm surprised that he didn't wake up before me. Normally he wakes up really early and he has so many stuff to handle but now he's just sleeping. And I'm not dared to wake him up cause he looks too peaceful.
he looks like angel. The sun hitting his face makes him look more angeletic. His hair,a golden mess on his head the sun in them is shimmering beautifully. His golden lashes and his perfect face,I bet if his eyes were open right now ,those green eyes. He would be even more beautiful . He really looks like a angel. The presttiest angel of all,god's favourite. Even though god's favourite angel was Lucifer,that matches Iglesias pretty well . He looks so warmhearted. So kind so innocent his chest slowly moving along with his breathings .hes shirtless and i dont remember when he took his shirt off.I wonder why we all look so kind when we sleep.

My elbow is proped on the pillow and holding my head for support as I study him. I should get ready, I should get dressed ,take a shower ,my morning routine but no. To be honest I prefer watching him . Because this is unbelievable
It wasn't long for Iglesias to move. He moved as he bought his fists to his face and rubbed them on his eyes to wake up. He opened his eyes gosh. He looks at me . Those eyes ,such a pale shade of green so green the sun hitting them is already a memory kept deep in my mind and locked forever. Unforgettable eyes. He looks at me for a second. Smiles oh god. Blinks a couple times and then

"Good morning love" he says with the sleepiest voice . I never saw sleepy Iglesias and I can't say that I don't like it .

"Good morning sleepy" I saw with a smile
"Sleepy? Gosh Elvira do you any idea when was the last time I slept ? Or been sleepy?" He shakes his head with a smile .
"No idea do you?" "Mhm". "when?"
"Like a month ago but only because I was injured-anyways do you know what time it is?" "10 am .". "10 am ? Gosh why didn't you wake me?"
"You looked too relaxed. Peaceful. And pretty."

He lets out a little laugh looks away and back at me ,drops his head back on the pillow "yea sure i was relaxed i haven't slept that good in years"
"You think im pretty?" I froze into place.i dont know what to say and i cant belive i
said that too and i thought he didnt hear me. "I-i no. I mean nit to be rude i didn't mean to- you are pretty" i spit out. Himulated. Fuck. "It's okay. I think you pretty too elvira plus you look even prettier when you blush " he gets uo and walk over to bathroom i throw a pillow at him and he catches it. Looks at me smiles and throws it on the bed and not at me .

How cute,ugh.

Im eating breakfast with Iglesias and romeo,again. And roneo is look at me and Iglesias "am i going to pretend that i didn't see the both of yall come out of the same room." "Yes" iglesias says unsatisfied "and yall were late too- ew oh my gosh really?"
"Romeo!" "Please tell me it isnt true" "its not true idiot-" "not true?elvira ? Why are you lying "Iglesias says. I want to die
"i-uh stop we didnt- oh my gosh!" Iglesias laughs. "Im just joking shut uo and eat romeo" meanwhile romeo has a traumatic look on his face. "Oh and " he puts his knife and fork on the table " when you're done eating meet me in my office,we need to talk" he needs to talk to me in his office. This is much be serious. I nodd automatically. "I know yall planned to say this to get away and make out in his office"
"Romeo i dont want to break your arms this morning again right" "right. Sorry"
Igkesias gets uo and leaves to his office.
"Okay tell me everything princess" "tell you what?!" "Who slept on the couch and did yall argue about it " "huh? The couch no one . We both slept in the bed. I mean he negotiated me to sleep with him on the bed ." "Woah. Sleep? Are you sure you saw Iglesias sleep?" "Uh yess?" " ARE YOU SURE?" " YES?." "No cause he must be deeply inlove with you to literally fall asleep you" "no-romeo he was just really tired" "hes never tired!" "Well he was lastnight!" "This is big!" "Is it?" "Yea he only sleeps when hes injured. " "he told me." "Oh wow he told you" "yes now excuse me drama king i have to talk to Iglesias about something i dont know" "pffft fine go princess " "and stop with the princess " "never" i roll my eyes un annoyance and i walk off to his office. I open the door and i see a massive room. A long dark Matt desk , organized with fresh paper stacks and pens, a label saying "mr derek " , a square glass with half whiskey in it ,the wall is draweres filled with documents and papers ,on the other wall theres 4 guns placed slights on the wall , and a glass wall. With alchohol. Fancy bottles of whiskey and vodka with crystals glasses. And there he is. In his chair looking at a paper as he holding it in his hand ,i knock my fist on the wooded table and he looks at me.