13# care

I wake up with a pounding headache and a nauseous feeling, my eyes feel heavier than ever and my head is clouded, I look at myself only too see that I'm still wearing the outfit I wore last night , but I cannot remember anything just a blur.
Liliana isn't here , I don't know where she is but I got my answer when she walks out the bathroom door.
"Oh Elvira , good morning "she says casually
"Good morning,uh what happened?"
"Uh, we got drunk and we came home" she says hiding something
"We came home?"
"No,they bought us" she says ashamed
"Who?" I ask having no idea what she's trying to say
"Iglesias and Romeo picked us up-"
"No." I deny, he came and picked me up from a club fucking wasted , I am ashamed of myself.
"Did I say anything stupid?"I ask with my face cringing
"I have no idea, I was just as drunk as you" she shrugs
"Then how do you know all this?"
I ask
" Romeo told me."
" oh." She nods and a slight knock on the door interrupts us, Liliana stands up frantically to open the door and when she does, she gasps ,then slowly nods and heads out the door .

Who could have come for her ?

But it's not for because it's for me

Iglesias is here.

He looks at me before slipping a hand into his pocket,he slowly walks towards me in a slow flowing motion, the sound of his Italian shows hitting on the hard floor and the sound fills the room,he's wearing a dark blue blouse under his navy blazer,his suit pants the same , his hair is beautifully into place not messy this time, his eyes piercing in the bright sun that's shining into his face from the window, his eyes glow lighter that the daylight, he's mesmerising. He sits next to me starring at the same direction where I'm starring, at the wall in-front of us ,he links his hands together as his elbows rest on his knees.
"Elvira, care to tell me what happened last night?" He says gently as his voice hits my ears soothingly.
"I don't remember anything " I breath out
"It's okay, you were really drunk"
"I was ?" I say turning my head to face him " yeah , don't do that again it's not good for you ". " I won't ,i just..". I say looking for a answer
"Just what? What made you want to drink?" He says trying to sound as calm as ever. I remember why I drank, one was because of Iglesias,I wanted to take my mind off him , and second was that uncomfortable disgusting guy that I heard that Iglesias hit him, I would thank him right now .
"I just lost control " I say
"You won't do it next time though "
"I won't " I say quietly
He runs his hand next to mines and interlinks his fingers with man and now his hand is holding my hand as he's rubbing small slow circles on my hand with his thumb and I can't handle this , this is the first time he ever held my hand and when I tried holding his hand he pulled away and i promised myself to never do that again, but this time, he did it. His touch is sending electric shots through my veins, we both look down to our hands being held together and they look perfect, the perfect hand sizes for each-other.
My heart seemed to slow down in relaxation of his hand holding mine, I feel a sense of safeness that I never felt before , his hand is warm,his touch is hot a delicate, with one touch from him can warm up my entire body, his touch feels like heaven. I want to move cause I'm supposed to be mad at him but oh what I would give to stay like this forever .
"Why are we fighting love?"
My heart sinks, I hear shatters of my heart when I heard his voice , I don't know what we are fighting but we are fighting because what happened in that night.
"I care about you Elvira"
No, a couple days ago he says that he can't care about me and now he says that he cares about me? Is he trying to trap me into believing him? He's manipulating me into something I don't know , what can he possibly want from me.
"Bullshit " I find my self spitting these words at him from ignition.
His face completely shifts into confusion and disbelief "what?! Elvira what are you saying?" He still hasn't let go of my hand.
"You can't just say that you care about me like that, 2 fucking days ago you said that you can't, I can't no "
I try slipping my hand away from his but he grabs it again and gently pulls me towards him
"Elvira , goddamn it Elvira I wasn't being serious I need you too know that I care about you , very fucking much".
"PLEASE STOP "
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIE INFRONT OF ME LIKE THAT "
I slipped my hand from his grip and stood up to my feet realising that I was shouting at him.
He stands up too and comes close to me and looks at me down because of our height, he's angry, there strong frustration into his eyes right now
"When the fuck did i lie to you? Only the moment I said I didn't care , that was a lie, this isn't " i quiet down, I don't say a word ,I can't get my mouth to shape up the words , I go numb I don't want to talk anymore.
He calms down too, his shoulders are not that tensed anymore , he takes a shaky breath and looks at the door and back at me with a blank face betraying no emotion that he might be possibly feeling . " you have to come with me tonight to the gathering it's it a choice Elvira you have too". He looks at me expecting me to deny ,but I accept it and nod he gets out . I have to get ready, this gathering is going to be a mafia gathering ,like a massive meet-up so I have to get dressed up right and not embarrass myself .