𝟘𝟛. 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

The breeze of Mount Natagumo filled my lungs, wow the smell of spiders...so great. Now that I think of it I remember that my brother should be here already. 

I heard a splash of water followed by a thud of what seemed to be a tree. If I was with Muichiro he'd tell me to just head straight to the main demon. Well, I'm not like that so I took a turn over to where I saw a boar fighting a demon.

Wow, this demon sure is buff, he has so many muscles. Right before his head got crushed I simply used one of my forms to end this fight. Ice breathing, Fifth Form: Water From The Icy Mountains. 

In an instant, the demon's hand and head were cut off freeing the boar man. I placed my sword right back in my cover finishing the job with precise and flawless technique.  I snickered a bit knowing I did just show off way too much.

(I don't know the exact dialogue)"You just killed Twelve Kizuki!! Come fight me!" still with blood the boar man spoke.

"That was no Twelve Kizuki kid, look at its eyes." Why did I say kid? I'm one too bahahha

"FIGHT ME!" He started to run up to me but I hit him on the back of the neck and he blacked out. "You know you can come out...brother of mine," he came out of the shadows like the emo bitch he is. 

"You're so creepy you know that right?" He just stared at me and walked over to the boar guy. "don't ignore me...what the hell are u doing with him." I saw him grab and tie him up to a tree. I guess that was a good idea. 

"While you were off with you're little husband, I had to do actual work. Maybe you should consider it." I angrily stared at him, he knows for sure that I have the same amount of work that he does. What did he do huh, actually find a friend for once!?

"Giyu-ni you don't want to start this right now." I walked away from this mess hoping to find someone who was less boring than my brother. Hmm that won't be hard will it y/n? yes y/n ur right. Aw thanks y/n.

 I know my brother isn't the talking type, but I just wonder why does he still blame me for both of their deaths? It really does hurt. Wait did he just call Muichiro my husband...AND I DIDN'T DENY IT. 

My legs were seriously hurting by the time I reached the millions of cacoons hanging from the forest trees. I'm not out of shape just exhausted by everything, I haven't slept last night or taken any naps. I continued my search for any life in danger until I saw a bright yellow shine from the distance. 

Muchiro's POV

Hm what time of day is it again...I'll go ask y/n.  Very slowly, I walked over to her estate, I never really asked for her permission to go in but it didn't matter, it's not like she locks her doors. Foolish of her...

Right when I turned the corner I saw a note, I read it in my head:  Muiii I'm on a mission <3 stop trying to look for me.

I dozed off after the word stop, hm where is she? oh a note: Muichiro I said I was on a mission remember?

Was there another note before? I looked behind me to find a slightly crumpled note. Oh yea right, but it can't hurt to look around. 

I found a third after just a few steps deeper into the estate: GO HOME I'M ON A MISSION

"No." The more I walked into her estate, the more notes I found. There was probably a trail of crushed paper notes behind me but I didn't care, I'd probably forget about it like I always do.

She wouldn't mind if I stayed and waited for her here right? Nah she won't, I'm taking a nap this was exhausting...

I made my way to my room in her estate, since I came over so often, well if I remembered to at least. My training can wait, I wanna wait for N/N(nickname).