𝟘𝟞. 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗𝕗

A/N: I think this story has enhanced my writing abilities. I took my English final and I was surprised by my writing lmao. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR VOTING FOR MY BOOK/STORY/WHATEVER!! I APPRECIATE IT!!!

 I walked out of the Ubuyashiki estate, relieved that the Master gave me a day off after that injury the demon gave me. 

Hmm what should I do today? Bother someone...? I was thinking when I bumped into a familiar person. 

"Oh, Rengoku-san! whatchu up to?" I said in a bubbly tone. Looking down with a cheery smile, he said, "I'm about to head on a mission! On a train," a train? oh the Mugen Train.

"Don't die on me Rengoku-san, promise me okay?" The Flame Pillar lifted up his pinky for our usual promise shake.

We made this the first time we went on a mission together, promising that neither one won't die. He was like one of those weird but cool uncles. 

I put out my pinky, crossing it with his, then connecting our thumbs, "Promise~ Chu~" I said.

"I Promise" he smiled.

"Haha, I'm serious though don't die," I nudged his shoulder, he gave his laugh and waved me off. 

Well what do I do now? "INOSUKEEE!" I saw three people run past me. um...okay.

"SORRY Y/N WE HAVE TO GO TO A TRAIN," train? Rengoku-san? three idiots? should I be worried?

"Ha...it's alright, be careful." they continued to run off. Didn't even say bye...this day off is boring.

OH I CAN BOTHER MUICHIRO, is he on a mission? I tilted my head to the side to think. "I don't think he is...or is he?" I mumbled. 

"Who what?" a familiar voice crept behind me. "Muichiro don't do that, I could've attacked you."

"That's not likely I'm pretty skilled." He told me in a monotone voice. Ouch okay, forgot that I literally tripped him last time.  I roll my eyes and I can see Muichiro looking at me.

My heart was beating faster and I controlled my blush. HEART STOP DOING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!! 

"I was thinking maybe we can spar together?" he asked. After that comment? no.

"Yea sure, I've got nothing else to do," I smiled and grabbed my bokken. Then we headed to the training grounds together. 

Bokken = Japanese wooden training sword, usually the size or shape of a katana.

"I'm not going easy on you Y/N," iM nOT GoInG EaSY oN yoU, like I was gonna go easy on him.

I started off with a swift attack aiming at his ankles. 

He blocked my attack and attempted to land a sky attack on me. Annoying mf. I blocked It with my wooden sword and the force of it made me stumble back.

Alright that's enough of this. I fixed my posture and my fighting stance, not taking my eyes off my opponent, which happened to be Muichiro. Y/N calm your damn hormones. 

He came running at me aiming for my side. I did a quick turn and prepared for a breath move. Ice Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Ice.

I attempted to to a slash but he grabbed by foot making the ice being formed turn into water. How did he manage to-

"Ah shit-" He threw me across the battlefield. i managed to get up and he decided to make a move of his own.

Breath of Mist, Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze, He unleashed a furry of slashes at me.